Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It was 1.44 or something, i could do stuff only on hair, but clothing opacity is none-existent for me, maybe i'm not sure where to look for that.
Needs to be activated in the cheats menu under experimental, then when you select a piece of clothing in the wardrobe, click the brush icon, opacity will be at the bottom under the colour selection.

Reactions: Zwart and Grodwilla

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it possible to get cheerleader uniforms of other houses for Hermione like in the pictures or is that feature no longer in the game ?
you can buy all cheerleader outfits and get her dressed as 1 (each of them).

Marphey

May 13, 2019
you can buy all cheerleader outfits and get her dressed as 1 (each of them).
Really ? Because i already bought everything from the shop and there was just one cheerleader outfit. Do you have to unlock the rest somehow ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really ? Because i already bought everything from the shop and there was just one cheerleader outfit. Do you have to unlock the rest somehow ?
i'm quite sure that there are all cheerleader outfits but apparently can't equip others.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone have a save file that start from v1.43.0? I don't particularly wish to do the whole game from zero again, since my save file from the previous version is incompatible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how does the autoupdater work?
I cant seem to update my game while keeping the save file
Do I just download it again?
well on start game checks updates but you can also check if there is by clicking check for updates and on both cases if there is update then it's on red text saying install update.

For the beginning of Luna's story yes. I've played through her entire standard story.
there isn't much for luna atm.

why so much content are removed ?
cause they changed from chibis to sprites and new art so most content on 1.39.4 and earlier was removed and will be re-added at some point.

Reactions: gamebeater9000
Jan 1, 2021
Restarted again (as I’m one to do with every new update). So far enjoying the new content as it pops up.

Obviously it’s a long way away since this new update just dropped, but any ideas what the focus will be on in future updates?

Randomisator

Sep 22, 2018
well on start game checks updates but you can also check if there is by clicking check for updates and on both cases if there is update then it's on red text saying install update.

cause they changed from chibis to sprites and new art so most content on 1.39.4 and earlier was removed and will be re-added at some point.

ok thank you

because yes last time i played they were lot more potion with funny effect so i get a bit shocked when i play again this week

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Restarted again (as I’m one to do with every new update). So far enjoying the new content as it pops up.

Obviously it’s a long way away since this new update just dropped, but any ideas what the focus will be on in future updates?
The next real update - excluding patches or the like - will have a focus on Cho, and to a lesser degree, Tonks. The update after that is planned to highlight Luna again.

Reactions: Loosecannon308

ultadonis

May 29, 2019

I know there isn't much for Luna atm. However on silver's website, he mentions a secret blowjob scene involving her. It's mentioned in the changelog for 1.40.0 version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know there isn't much for Luna atm. However on silver's website, he mentions a secret blowjob scene involving her.
might be after buys her daddy's magazine from twins (quest item). no other idea.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
game has autoupdater, just fyi.
no game will ever connect to the interwebs on it's own, no matter the reason it may have. that's my standing rule, and one reason why i run stuff boxed. if a game won't run like that, it's out the door.
..unless ofc those online games which run on their own computer, or on a separated according partition, with different OS. lots of decent games won't run on anything Vista and up.

it's not that hard to just check Silver's Mega and do a manual update, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Jan 1, 2021
The next real update - excluding patches or the like - will have a focus on Cho, and to a lesser degree, Tonks. The update after that is planned to highlight Luna again.
You said the magic word (Tonks) so that’s good with me!

I also enjoyed the little CGI of Hermione in an early “she’s bait” favor with the teacher looking up her skirt. Hope you guys continue to add those whenever possible. Looking forward to whatever else you added!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes