Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
That is cool, but why not leave it in until the improved version is done? :-\
Short version: Leaving it in wasn't a viable option, and would have caused difficulties.

Long version: Slytherin!Luna's storyline was kind of just...done. She didn't have anywhere to go from where she is left at the end of that path. This wasn't helped by the fact that the person who had wrote that storyline has long since left the project, and sadly didn't leave their plans for her behind, if they had any. Back when she was written, the project was a lot more hodgepodge, and things would get added on the basis of 'Wouldn't it be cool if this happened?' Which led to things not being planned out well, and just conflicting in general.

In addition, Luna was introduced quite late into the game. By the time you originally get introduced to her, you've already done quite a bit of work on corrupting Hermione. The decision was made to have Luna appear much earlier in the game, which would allow for her to interact more with other characters, and at earlier levels than before. Since the game is intended to be rather non-linear, having two versions of Luna wasn't feasible. She'd never be able to show up in other storylines. Since people always ask for threesomes and foursomes, this would have been a hard lock on Luna appearing in them.

On a more subjective note, I'd say that the longer she was left in, the more people would expect her to be kept up to date with the rest of the game. She'd just continue to fall further and further behind the rest of the girls, and people would come to hate that.

I can't find the .exe file on my folder, where is it
Without being able to see your folder, how the hell could we tell you? If you've extracted the file correctly it should be in whatever folder you extracted it to.

LolAgro

Aug 5, 2019
Short version: Leaving it in wasn't a viable option, and would have caused difficulties.

Long version: Slytherin!Luna's storyline was kind of just...done. She didn't have anywhere to go from where she is left at the end of that path. This wasn't helped by the fact that the person who had wrote that storyline has long since left the project, and sadly didn't leave their plans for her behind, if they had any. Back when she was written, the project was a lot more hodgepodge, and things would get added on the basis of 'Wouldn't it be cool if this happened?' Which led to things not being planned out well, and just conflicting in general.

In addition, Luna was introduced quite late into the game. By the time you originally get introduced to her, you've already done quite a bit of work on corrupting Hermione. The decision was made to have Luna appear much earlier in the game, which would allow for her to interact more with other characters, and at earlier levels than before. Since the game is intended to be rather non-linear, having two versions of Luna wasn't feasible. She'd never be able to show up in other storylines. Since people always ask for threesomes and foursomes, this would have been a hard lock on Luna appearing in them.

On a more subjective note, I'd say that the longer she was left in, the more people would expect her to be kept up to date with the rest of the game. She'd just continue to fall further and further behind the rest of the girls, and people would come to hate that.

Without being able to see your folder, how the hell could we tell you? If you've extracted the file correctly it should be in whatever folder you extracted it to.
This is how the extracted folder looks like

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For people wondering how to get the public vibrator, you need to get Hermiones reputation past the point of no return.
been there done that, not done public favors since usually advancing too far on privs blocks "better" public favors.

e111392

Feb 13, 2020
do you know where i can find the older versions?
There are a lot of people asking, so here is 1.39.4 (The version with content from Luna, etc.).

It has cheats included, but obviously saves from any version newer won't work.

(If you've played the new versions, you might get a display error when you first open it - just ignore it, and when on the main menu hold Shift + G, select "Automatically Choose" under Renderer and then "Return" at the bottom, then restart the game and it will be fixed.)

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017
I don't know if they ever will(or even can) but I would love to see a gallery so you can replay CGs or at least view them. Because I feel like I can't redo the Cho sex scene after winning the quidditch cup unless I reload a save. And I think it's their best work yet so I want a chance to view it without having to reload a save every time.

Reactions: TheGremlin21
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes