Jan 1, 2021
Can someone explain the favor tiers? Can you actually fuck Hermoine on the 1st tier?
No. The tiers are sort of a way of organizing how the characters respond to requests. Tier 1, for example, Hermione responds prudishly and negatively to most requests, forcing you to slowly corrupt her until tier 2 unlocks. At which point she’s still reluctant but a little more malleable. And so on and so on until you’ve reached the point where she’s a broken slut.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By any chance, maybe devs planning to do something with Princess Trainer as well? I like witch trainer but I think PT deserves some attention after all this years too
well considering that wts is "eternal" project it's unlikely. akabur/akaman is making sequel to pt (just don't ask when it'll be ready).

Reactions: mathias

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
well considering that wts is "eternal" project it's unlikely. akabur/akaman is making sequel to pt (just don't ask when it'll be ready).
What do you mean by sequel? Are we going to be actually training someone or is it going to be more vanilla?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
By any chance, maybe devs planning to do something with Princess Trainer as well? I like witch trainer but I think PT deserves some attention after all this years too
There are no plans to do anything with Princess Trainer. If anything, the team wants to move onto original projects entirely when WT:S is done.

• Sad
Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

Notsy96

Jul 11, 2018
Did someone level up Hermione to Tier 4 on version 1.44.1? I can't obtain the last half-star of "dance for me!" and already did everything I thought about, from tutoring to public requests and all about the other characters...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could anyone level up Hermione to Tier 4 on version 1.44.1? I can't obtain the last half-star of "dance for me!" and already did everything I thought about, from tutoring to public requests and all about the other characters...
invite snape?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Did someone level up Hermione to Tier 4 on version 1.44.1? I can't obtain the last half-star of "dance for me!" and already did everything I thought about, from tutoring to public requests and all about the other characters...
did you go through all alternatives while she strips? maybe change something, top first bottom first, just watch, or fap, stop that or don't, all may lead to the last half star you so desire.

Notsy96

Jul 11, 2018
did you go through all alternatives while she strips? maybe change something, top first bottom first, just watch, or fap, stop that or don't, all may lead to the last half star you so desire.
After some time thinking it ocurred to me that somehow the save bugged, so I restarted from the beggining (but in easy mode for some cheats... I already wasted too much time in the other one) and now I can reach tier 4, so yeah....

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp and cxx

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
I saw in the review that "some content" has been removed/sanitized in updates, can anyone tell me what kind of content these things are (and if it is worthwhile to play on a older version)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes