cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had the same problem several months back. It turned out I watched to many discord discussions. There is a limit.
well it isn't supposed to be n+1 clubhouses for every1.

creating other account is easy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, does anyone have some suggestions to reduce the lag? it's gone beyond the point of being annoying now.
well mine is 1 gen older processor but still game runs smoothly (well sorta since i play with skip). like i said earlier try switching renderer.

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
can anyone please share a save with me? i got to the ball previously and dont want to grind all that again

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Okay, does anyone have some suggestions to reduce the lag? it's gone beyond the point of being annoying now.

game will run fine for maybe 20 seconds, then it lags out for anywhere between 3-10 seconds before running okay for 20 seconds again. and god forbid I accidentally roll the mousewheel to trigger a rollback, a solid 10-15 seconds freeze.

not the best pc in the world, but still powerful enough to run pretty much any modern game at max.
the rollback is the main cause of lag here as well, it's even faster to just save beforehand if you plan to probly rollback more than just a handful of lines. seems the actual 1.4x versions all have the issue of searching back more than 5 parts of a short set of text, well, the engine doesn't go through just text as it appears.. looks more like it searches back frames even on a still image with only dialogue change, and really really does. not. want. that.
maybe consider playing with VSYNC Off as well.
i do that, on a even older system: dedicated Win7 box, FX4300 (4-core) 8GB RAM, GTX 750 Ti; this is ancient.

eeefeffads

Oct 19, 2021
i can't believe i got tricked by the fake ending thing with tonks lmao. laughed my ass off when i realized.

dosusawa

Dec 17, 2017
i still cant get the luna events from the past version
im not crazy, i swear we used to be able to fuck luna but i cant make it happen

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
i still cant get the luna events from the past version
im not crazy, i swear we used to be able to fuck luna but i cant make it happen
That was back in version 1.39, a whole 5 versions back (plus numerous sub-versions and quick fixes)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes