cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I always thought Tonks was an original character.
in og there was only 3 characters in school, genie, snape and hermione and genie stayed in office 24/7.

doubt tonks has any originality even in books.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I'm playing on android and even though sometimes there are random crashes, whenever I go to see Hermione's sex scene it always crashes, it's such a well done scene and I can't experience it, I hope they can fix it later

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm playing on android and even though sometimes there are random crashes, whenever I go to see Hermione's sex scene it always crashes, it's such a well done scene and I can't experience it, I hope they can fix it later
contact devs and send traceback.txt if possible.

XT68

Oct 7, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue with the book my dear waifu I've got endings 2 - 5 but I cant get ending 1, any ideas?

Eymiki

Oct 13, 2020
Is anyone else having an issue with the book my dear waifu I've got endings 2 - 5 but I cant get ending 1, any ideas?
I had the same problem. In a new game i did exactly the same steps and the ending 01 unlocked without problem (what is more i think ending 01 is one of the same option choosing). Sadly i never discovered why it didnt unlock so i cant say it was a bug or what.

apomolla

Feb 17, 2021
hi lads. before updating, I saved the game inside the main office when my char alone, without any other characters present. still it is "uncompatible". can anyone help, I don't want to play all over again, I spend too many days to this gameplays :(

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
hi lads. before updating, I saved the game inside the main office when my char alone, without any other characters present. still it is "uncompatible". can anyone help, I don't want to play all over again, I spend too many days to this gameplays :(
What version are you attempting to update from?

Reactions: apomolla

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all saves prior 1.44 are incompatible. also can't be made compatible.

playing with skip and cheats makes it few hrs play.

Reactions: apomolla

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I mean, that's exactly the problem, she has zero content, so people don't like her, which means she gets zero content. And the stuff they did have, they threw out the window because they didn't want her to be a loli anymore
humm really wanted her to be loli, to differentiate from the others too, at least with almost flat chests would be good, from what I saw she is asexual by a curse, this drama already happened in princess trainer too, they must be intending to "cure" her later, this cure could come in the same model with "therapies" until she starts to have feelings, and in the end she becomes a crazy person who feels horny for making other girls (preferably new ones) generate pleasure to the MC (just an idea), about Tonks she's almost perfect already, just missing her devotion to the MC at the end of her route...

Reactions: Julius

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
IIRC it's a bug. Fortunately it doesn't have any impact on the remainder of the game.

MurderSheWrote

Nov 19, 2021
For me personally, I do like Astoria's present content and her current look as well. The scene where Astoria thinks she has cursed Tonks into performing a blowjob, but for it to be interrupted is super hot and I wish the creators pick up on that later for an actual scene. To bad we just haven't seen much else from her and I'm not gonna lie, I was disappointed that the last major update focused on Hermione. Felt like a retread.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
Don't know why the game has an updater on it, it only works once and never again. Point, my version is 1.44.0 and I check to update it at least once a day. Today I see it's at 1.44.4 here on F95...................why?

Jan 1, 2021
For me personally, I do like Astoria's present content and her current look as well. The scene where Astoria thinks she has cursed Tonks into performing a blowjob, but for it to be interrupted is super hot and I wish the creators pick up on that later for an actual scene. To bad we just haven't seen much else from her and I'm not gonna lie, I was disappointed that the last major update focused on Hermione. Felt like a retread.
I’m a little worried that they don’t have many ideas for some characters (Tonks, Astoria, Susan) and that’s why they focus on Hermione, Cho, and Luna. I get it though— that’s a lot of characters to juggle and stories to arc. We get the premise of the latter 3 characters—corrupting Hermione through academia, Cho through sports and competition, and Luna through her confused cult-follower naivety.

I’m hoping to see more differentiation among the characters. I think if I was writing this, what I’d do with the other characters would be something like…

-Astoria, I wouldn’t focus much on Genie trying to bang her, and instead use her as a co-conspirator. I feel like you could use her to cast spells that give you discounts at the shop, or make Hermoine and others do embarrassing sexual things in class (hopefully with accompanying CGIs). I feel like her asexuality could resolve itself during her roguish mischief— as she forces her classmates into more sexually humiliating situations, in an effort to please Genie, she starts to get more turned on by it.

-Susan, could start out like the others— being trained by Genie to be more vocal and assertive with the things she wants. But seeing as she secretly wants Genie (Dumbledor), as she becomes more assertive, she becomes more attached to him in ways that backfire. She hides under his desk when he doesn’t know she’s there and sucks him while he’s talking to staff or students, she sneaks in while he’s napping, she ties him up so he can’t see anyone else that day, or she doesn’t stop after he cums and forces a second orgasm from him.

-Tonks, is already corrupted, so she and Genie in a tit-for-tat situation where they keep upping the ante and testing each other’s limits would be fun for personal favors. Trying to out-weird or out-extreme each other. Likewise her shape-shifting abilities should factor in. She turns herself into random characters during sex to be playful. Maybe she does it with future public favors as well. That, and I’d really love to see CGI’s of her current public favors where she corrupts her students.

Speaking of CGIs, did they remove some? Or is my computer glitched or am I just crazy? I distinctly remember one of Hermione jerking off Harry and Ron in class, and I have yet to find that one on my playthrough of this most recent update.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Don't know why the game has an updater on it, it only works once and never again. Point, my version is 1.44.0 and I check to update it at least once a day. Today I see it's at 1.44.4 here on F95...................why?
Perhaps it only works for "major" updates? So you might hear from it when 1.44.x becomes 1.45.0.

Reactions: Woobly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sounds like a bug.

Perhaps it only works for "major" updates? So you might hear from it when 1.44.x becomes 1.45.0.
works on all updates.

apomolla

Feb 17, 2021
all saves prior 1.44 are incompatible. also can't be made compatible.

playing with skip and cheats makes it few hrs play.
thx man. I'll do it that way. Hope dont lost this ones too. It's a good game, it's dialogues, jokes are epic and funny. but starting over is a little annoying. and I am kind of bound with my gameplay, wanna continue where I left it but if there's no other way, gonna start it over then. thx again.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Speaking of CGIs, did they remove some? Or is my computer glitched or am I just crazy? I distinctly remember one of Hermione jerking off Harry and Ron in class, and I have yet to find that one on my playthrough of this most recent update.
Akabur did a few images in the same style as the CG's, which weren't actually implemented in the game proper. I believe there's four or five such images floating about. The one you're thinking of is one such image.

Reactions: Loosecannon308
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes