JustMe123.

Mar 10, 2018
if you try and edit the save, change the gold amount for example you will get a message save is incompatible cause it came from another device or some shit

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
if you try and edit the save, change the gold amount for example you will get a message save is incompatible cause it came from another device or some shit
Ren'py Engine now includes a new feature designed to prevent the spread of viruses and malware. Many users are unaware that the save files in Ren'py can contain arbitrary code, which can potentially be harmful to the device that runs it. Your antivirus may not even detect the malicious payload because it's obfuscated alongside legitimate code.

It's vital to be careful when downloading and loading stuff from the internet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The cheat menu exists, so why would you try to change the gold amount by editing the save?
well i can name few games where mc is poor as shit and getting money to buy things takes long time and not all want to spend time on grinding money.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
well i can name few games where mc is poor as shit and getting money to buy things takes long time and not all want to spend time on grinding money.
I guess I should clarify then. Why would you go to the bother of editing the save file in this particular game when the cheat menu is right there?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes