JustMe123.

Mar 10, 2018
Ren'py Engine now includes a new feature designed to prevent the spread of viruses and malware. Many users are unaware that the save files in Ren'py can contain arbitrary code, which can potentially be harmful to the device that runs it. Your antivirus may not even detect the malicious payload because it's obfuscated alongside legitimate code.

It's vital to be careful when downloading and loading stuff from the internet.

so in other words save file sharing is dead from now on ?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
so in other words save file sharing is dead from now on ?
No, you can still load save files downloaded from the internet, but you'll see a warning when you try to load it, and you will have to decide whether you accept the risks associated with it or not.

Reactions: amancito

SnowbunnyLiz

Aug 22, 2022
Can someone help me? :giggle:

I'm trying to open the developer menu and Shift+D isn't working.

The only ones that work when config.delevoper is true is the Shift+R (reload) and Shift+I (inspect) and the console of course Shift+O.

I even tried changing the keybinds in keymap.rpy for the developer mode but that didn't work either.

I think it won't open because "summon" in the game is set to D if you press F1 and look at the keybinds in game. I couldn't figure out how to change it, sadly.

Yes, I know there is a cheat menu in the game but I want the developer mode. Lol.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

The only ones that work when config.delevoper is true is the Shift+R (reload) and Shift+I (inspect) and the console of course Shift+O.

I even tried changing the keybinds in keymap.rpy for the developer mode but that didn't work either.

I think it won't open because "summon" in the game is set to D if you press F1 and look at the keybinds in game. I couldn't figure out how to change it, sadly.

Yes, I know there is a cheat menu in the game but I want the developer mode. Lol.
First: why?

Second: why, when you can do most things through the Cheat Menu?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any new content for Tonks or Cho?
well let me rephrase: no sex with tonks as of 1.44.4, atleast 1 sexscene with cho after she wins actual quidditch match, plenty of favors to do with both.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Developer menu was disabled as it doesn't work with our code, instead I've developed my own tools which can be enabled by pressing F5 while config.developer flag is set to True.

Reactions: SnowbunnyLiz
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes