Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That doesn't seem to say the release is on June 30th, only that the contest in celebration of the release ends on June 30th.

timoth31

May 7, 2018
So the update will be after june the 30th if they add the content posted by the winner in it, or before if the content will be for 1.28. Worth the wait in the two cases

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
vecktus: no need for guide since game is pretty straightforward and only thing player can fuck up is luna and that's been explained n+1 times how to do it right.

xander & wasp: not sure what do you mean with loli but no loli in any of 4 wt versions (orig, sad, feod, silver).

Jun 28, 2017
vecktus: no need for guide since game is pretty straightforward and only thing player can fuck up is luna and that's been explained n+1 times how to do it right.

xander & wasp: not sure what do you mean with loli but no loli in any of 4 wt versions (orig, sad, feod, silver).
I thought so. but i do remember someone posting some loli concept stuff for a age reduction potion for the mod but i dont remember what page those are on.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Ok so since everyone is pretty much waiting in the dark right now, with no news of a release date, I will just share with you all what we are still working on.
The texts for the new events are all written down and structured. We just need to make them work in the game which means setting up posing/faces for every character which is an extremely tedious task to do so I offered to help out Mo with it. I'm doing the faces for the Astoria intro right now and everything else I can manage today. After that we have to do the same with Astoria's "Favours" and the new Cho stuff.
I have also requested some icons from Soggy to draw which he can hopefully work on this weekend.
Long story short, the update won't be today, won't be tomorrow, or this weekend.
I'm sorry about the delays but it is kind of a big update. I'm even sacrificing my holiday today while it's sunny and warm so I can work on this...

Dreamydee

Jun 26, 2017
I thought so. but i do remember someone posting some loli concept stuff for a age reduction potion for the mod but i dont remember what page those are on.
I think Mo teased an Astoria(?) Loli, alongside wir Ginny(?) and Tonks(?)

I found a teaser in page 35

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
Ok so since everyone is pretty much waiting in the dark right now, with no news of a release date, I will just share with you all what we are still working on.
The texts for the new events are all written down and structured. We just need to make them work in the game which means setting up posing/faces for every character which is an extremely tedious task to do so I offered to help out Mo with it. I'm doing the faces for the Astoria intro right now and everything else I can manage today. After that we have to do the same with Astoria's "Favours" and the new Cho stuff.
I have also requested some icons from Soggy to draw which he can hopefully work on this weekend.
Long story short, the update won't be today, won't be tomorrow, or this weekend.
I'm sorry about the delays but it is kind of a big update. I'm even sacrificing my holiday today while it's sunny and warm so I can work on this...
Thanks for the heads up man. Looking forward to it.

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
Thank you I sincerely appreciate your hard work.

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes