Olao

May 8, 2018
Thanks for the update, if this contest thing ends up in the next version and it's another month of waiting then it's all good

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure if clone potion actually works but you give it to hermione so that she drinks it and truth potion is used by luna when you are having fun with luna and hermione comes into genie's office.

CrazyMarimo

Apr 27, 2018
Ok so since everyone is pretty much waiting in the dark right now, with no news of a release date, I will just share with you all what we are still working on.
The texts for the new events are all written down and structured. We just need to make them work in the game which means setting up posing/faces for every character which is an extremely tedious task to do so I offered to help out Mo with it. I'm doing the faces for the Astoria intro right now and everything else I can manage today. After that we have to do the same with Astoria's "Favours" and the new Cho stuff.
I have also requested some icons from Soggy to draw which he can hopefully work on this weekend.
Long story short, the update won't be today, won't be tomorrow, or this weekend.
I'm sorry about the delays but it is kind of a big update. I'm even sacrificing my holiday today while it's sunny and warm so I can work on this...
thanks so much for the update merlin! out of curiosity will later updates (not necessarily 1.27) allow you to dress up the other girls as well? it might be silly, but its honestly one of my favorite game elements and it's something i would love to see applied to the other girls in the future!

Reactions: ydav and Uncle_oddE
May 19, 2018
I seriously need a guide for this. I'm only using the original guide and i know for sure other than the public and private routes the guide is useless.
Hermy always catches me and luna at the end of the touch me after that se basically becames useless to me.
Need guides pls T_T I'm only good at Japanese VNs

CrazyMarimo

Apr 27, 2018
I seriously need a guide for this. I'm only using the original guide and i know for sure other than the public and private routes the guide is useless.
Hermy always catches me and luna at the end of the touch me after that se basically becames useless to me.
Need guides pls T_T I'm only good at Japanese VNs
it sounds like you're trying to go down the sub rout which is not finished in 1.26! you need to be nice to luna and raise her dom points, if you do this she will petrify hermione when she interrupts you and you'll get a couple more favors before you reach the end of the content for version 1.26

Reactions: LanzCorporalAssWipe

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nice of MM to give the update. I'm betting Mo was feeling so swamped with both the effort to get the update out and the incessant grinding pressure of requests from the fans.

Hopefully, this will calm the natives a bit and allow the team some space to make everyone happy.

And then, I sure hope the mod team takes some serious time off. Let them regenerate and re-energize before tackling the next adventure.

Thanks for all the terrific work you do, guys!

Reactions: philphil020
May 19, 2018
it sounds like you're trying to go down the sub rout which is not finished in 1.26! you need to be nice to luna and raise her dom points, if you do this she will petrify hermione when she interrupts you and you'll get a couple more favors before you reach the end of the content for version 1.26
Thx.
How do you get thebasilisk scale for the lamia potion?

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
I thought so. but i do remember someone posting some loli concept stuff for a age reduction potion for the mod but i dont remember what page those are on.
Hi,
I do have posted something about that on page 19. Still wish that time potion could look like this somehow <3.
------------------------------------------------------------------
21 Jan 2018
Just a little document with what I think could be useful for time stop potion.

Looking forward to see it in a new version. Thanks a lot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
That would be nice to have that implemanted in the next releases.

Warhicks

Mar 13, 2018
basilisk scale isn't in the game yet

and seriously if your going to ask a question at least read the last few pages cause thats both your questions have been asked several times recently

Reactions: DegenFromUpCountry

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Can you fuck Luna yet or is her content finished with the Luna & Hermione deepthroat scene for the Blowjob favor?

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
mfw the guys in the something unlimited thread are complaining their game is one day late.

If you can't get a completed game, for free, on the day you want it to be, can this even be called the [Country Name Here] you grew up in anymore?

Reactions: Malkav
4.10 star(s) 78 Votes