Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
mfw the guys in the something unlimited thread are complaining their game is one day late.

Well, to be fair the guy behind Something Unlimited is supposed to hold to a schedule, and the last release was a mostly broken mess that added almost no new content, and was the first in a new release schedule of every second month that was supposed to mean larger updates. That's without taking into account the fact that there are characters in SU who haven't received new content in around a year and have sat unfinished while they keep adding new, less interesting characters who also receive a couple of scenes and then nothing for months upon months. Fans of Something Unlimited are more or less in a cycle of disappointed anger since the guy is pulling in nearly 10 K a month.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No need to worry...at $10K per month, he can hire a bodyguard.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Been working on a new thing since yesterday for this update even, might delay the update for another day or two though, lol.
But! It's one of the most requested things for Witch Trainer Silver and I think a lot of people will be really fucking excited about it! (I might be exaggerating...)
Since you guys apparently hate my teasers I'm not going to show anything. (ck, I actually want it to be a surprise )
:)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
To the commie: Yup, Silver is verrry good. Unfair to compare it to the original game, since it's a mod. Both are fun to play separately.

To the mad one: That could be considered cruel and unusual punishment on us eager gamers, but for the fact the game is about corruption and humiliation, so, it kind of stands to reason you would do that to us...

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This might be the moment they finally reveal that Genie has actually been Dumbledore all along, masquerading as Genie masquerading as Dumbledore so he could bonk all the girls and claim later it was someone impersonating him.

ReplicaDrest

Jun 21, 2017
This might be the moment they finally reveal that Genie has actually been Dumbledore all along, masquerading as Genie masquerading as Dumbledore so he could bonk all the girls and claim later it was someone impersonating him.
He is in fact Robert Downey Jr. playing a dude who think he is another dude.

Reactions: fake3456

Uncle_oddE

May 9, 2018
Its been like 24hrs since anyone posted in this thread. I had to search to see if a new thread started for the updated version. Sadly that was not the case.

ydav

Aug 29, 2016
But! It's one of the most requested things for Witch Trainer Silver and I think a lot of people will be really fucking excited about it! (I might be exaggerating...)
Tons of new clothes and we can finally dress up other girls? Because I'm just waiting precisely for this. And I bet it's not only me :)

Reactions: Chef420

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Its been like 24hrs since anyone posted in this thread. I had to search to see if a new thread started for the updated version. Sadly that was not the case.
if you would read a few posts up you would see that the updated probably wont be released for a while, they didnt give a new release date but from what i have been reading it could be a couple of weeks at least.

Uncle_oddE

May 9, 2018
if you would read a few posts up you would see that the updated probably wont be released for a while, they didnt give a new release date but from what i have been reading it could be a couple of weeks at least.
Oh no, I most certainly read that, and didn't expect the update anytime soon, but you cant blame a guy for dreaming :winkytongue: I was just surprised noone had posted anything.

ydav, I also hope they add the ability to dress other characters too

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
Seems like the fervor has died down, hope the dev team is doing well and can't wait to see what is all in store for us

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
1.6 is the Russian mod. This is a different mod. Both are mods of the original Witch Trainer by Akabur. Neither works with the other.

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes