cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we don't get key from snape, attic will be just open on some day, once you get to change clothes of astoria and susan its end of current content.

no basilisk scales atm.

if can't read books then use cheat to get books as a read.

thread404cp

Jul 20, 2018
we don't get key from snape, attic will be just open on some day, once you get to change clothes of astoria and susan its end of current content.

no basilisk scales atm.

if can't read books then use cheat to get books as a read.
Thanks, I think it's glitching out because there are duplicates of the same books and I tried to read them all (which doesn't actually seem to make a difference).

Since you seem to know some stuff about this game/mod: can you "finish" this game (maybe just regular ending from the original game?) or is the creator making a custom ending that hasn't been implemented yet?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Is this a "one-time" event or can you change them as aften as you want?
I think, that I've reached the add for the actual content, but I'm not sure. I've the third spell trained and used on Susan. On Astoria and Susan one option is still -hidden-, like the fourth spell. Is this already in the game or have I reached the end?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know alot of this game since i have played all witch trainers i've seen thru.

yes there is normal ending in this game where genies goes home after ballparty. custom ending? maybe once dev tires on this game.

you can change hermione's, astoria's and susan's clothes as many times you want.

there are 4 spells to be performed and after that all current content has been seen (besides ending).

thread404cp

Jul 20, 2018

yes there is normal ending in this game where genies goes home after ballparty. custom ending? maybe once dev tires on this game.

you can change hermione's, astoria's and susan's clothes as many times you want.

there are 4 spells to be performed and after that all current content has been seen (besides ending).
Thanks for the great info! :)

Do you know how to aquire specific ingredients for potions? As of now all I seem to find are 'Niffler's Fancy', 'Wormwood' and 'Cat Fur', but for Breast Expansion Potion it says I need 'Root of Aconite', which according to the game I find at the lake (but I keep finding Nifflers instead)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017

What do I need to do to find the fourth spell? This one is missing and I can't seem to find it...

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks for the great info! :)

Do you know how to aquire specific ingredients for potions? As of now all I seem to find are 'Niffler's Fancy', 'Wormwood' and 'Cat Fur', but for Breast Expansion Potion it says I need 'Root of Aconite', which according to the game I find at the lake (but I keep finding Nifflers instead)
Maybe you haven't developed Hermione far enough... otherwise try another night. You will find the ingredients at the lake and in the woods.

thread404cp

Jul 20, 2018
Maybe you haven't developed Hermione far enough... otherwise try another night. You will find the ingredients at the lake and in the woods.
Just got her to "level 20", gonna see tomorrow what happens. Also I'm hoping to receive that letter about a curse soon...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what you find outside is somewhat luck based, I never much bothered with potions (since those tend to be buggy) and don't bring much to game.

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Hi, is there anyone who knows something about the next update release. I didn't find any date release lately. Thanks

thread404cp

Jul 20, 2018
Did I do something wrong with Luna?

At first she did favors for gold. Then Hermione caught us and used some spell on her. Now she wears these weird glasses and I helped her once with an "itch in her crotch". Since then, nothing.

Also, I have Hermione at slut level 24 and have 3 hearts in all personal favors. Am I supposed to have received the letter regarding the curse yet?

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Did I do something wrong with Luna?

At first she did favors for gold. Then Hermione caught us and used some spell on her. Now she wears these weird glasses and I helped her once with an "itch in her crotch". Since then, nothing.

Also, I have Hermione at slut level 24 and have 3 hearts in all personal favors. Am I supposed to have received the letter regarding the curse yet?
no,you didnt do something wrong with luna,all you've done is take her down the path which turns her back into her regular self,for which there isnt that much actual content yet for whatever reason,which imo is rather annoying as regular,ditzy luna is one of the reasons i wanted to play this mod in the first place.

thread404cp

Jul 20, 2018
no,you didnt do something wrong with luna,all you've done is take her down the path which turns her back into her regular self,for which there isnt that much actual content yet for whatever reason,which imo is rather annoying as regular,ditzy luna is one of the reasons i wanted to play this mod in the first place.
The whole sub and dom thing? I honestly just picked the options that was available to me. I didn't feel like any of them were "dom", it was basically just a bunch of favors she agreed to do but no options felt as "dom", so I thought it came later. I guess I need to reset and try again, see if I can spot the mistake I did.

Thanks.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The simple version is, when you ask her to sit down, you can pull her down (sub) or ask her (dom). Yes, it doesn't seem like much at first, but that's the real beginning of the divergence.

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
How do i get the scenes with Snape?

Did everything in the game but, didnt get any scene with him and Hermione.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes