Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
Is anyone else having the bug where all the peoples faces are huge? like way over sized... i downloaded the HD version this time could that be why?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think there's non hd version of 1.31 and its not long play with cheats to get to point that luna pops in and hermione interrupts session with luna etc.

Pachinco

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the lipstick? I've played through it a few times, but I still have no idea how. Thanks for the help.

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
Can somebody please post a full safe for this version? I've already played it and I don't wanna go thru all of it again

noway

May 14, 2017
Hey Folks,

I hope one of you can help.
The costume system broke in my playthrough. After sending Hermione to work in the Maid Costume it will not switch back to the standard. Before, after the dancing scene her west stayed off too.
Is there a way by console hack to restore the clothes to standard?

I am playing a "clean" game, started new with 1.31.

Thanks a lot!

Cruel_vamp

Sep 18, 2017
I honestly don't know why this happens but if you talk to her go to inventory and click the outfit box and it fixes this when it happens I've found.

Reactions: noway

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the lipstick? I've played through it a few times, but I still have no idea how. Thanks for the help.
as far as I know no lipstick in game only hair dye.

Hey Folks,

I hope one of you can help.
The costume system broke in my playthrough. After sending Hermione to work in the Maid Costume it will not switch back to the standard. Before, after the dancing scene her west stayed off too.
Is there a way by console hack to restore the clothes to standard?

I am playing a "clean" game, started new with 1.31.

Thanks a lot!
in inventory put a tilde in wardrobe chit-chat box and clothes stay on what you selected when chatting with hermione.

Reactions: noway

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so it seems i had a slightly earlier version can anyone tell me if all those new outfits like the biker vests and such works in this one ? the one i had it would go through the text but she wouldn put other chest items on but the regular uniform

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, the wardrobe expands as corruption increases. Lots of choices now.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
how do you open the spell thingy and favor from tonks ? says i need to talk with tonks but no option to talk about the spells after i have hired her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to train that little girls in spells you need spelbook and if she doesn't have it then ask from snape.

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
as far as I know no lipstick in game only hair dye.

in inventory put a tilde in wardrobe chit-chat box and clothes stay on what you selected when chatting with hermione.
I only interchanged folders name in the hermione's files. Simple 30 sec tweak and now she's always wearing it.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes