no one here

May 15, 2017
do i need to start again? coming back to this from 1.26 and when i load my save tons of errors ignore doesnt work also

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes, other is used by luna if you chose dom path and other by hermione.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only bit before hermione caughts djinn and luna and luna is restored to normal.

KD637

Aug 6, 2018
I'm having a problem with Luna. After she reverts back to normal, she comes and visits Genie at the office. After tricking her into pleasuring herself in front of him, Genie tells her to come back to the office if she needs to do it again. She has not come back, and there are no options for favours when she is summoned. Is this as far as you can get? Or is there something I am missing?

cold_realms

Aug 7, 2018
Yes there are a few things that trigger seemingly at random where luna comes in complaining about wakispurts and you convince her to do fun things to get rid of them... she seems almost addicted to something :)

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
do u know any page that I can track the progress of this game? this is a mod game but it s really awsome though! hopefully it will be like summertime or as half as that. :D

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
anyone knows what's the difference in contents between this mod and the regular (complete) version?
i've noticed lots of bugs here, is it possible to get the regular version for free somewhere?

Olao

May 8, 2018
Akabur has the original game for free in his page, patreon or one of the others, this version is very good but maybe you got here in one of those moments that the game is very bugged, but its not usually like that, look for the new 1.4v...........soon

Reactions: ipfakealias
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes