-Fixed HF training to be more balanced;
Download :

ANDROID(will be available soon)​

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Amazing update! Keep this game alive!!
Thank you very much, as you can see someone is trying to kill game's tread with negative reviews, if you or someone else want to help our game - please write a honest review on it. Because all that one star reviews is just rediculous, game is being in development for 3 month(2 month, 3 years ago and 1 now) and people treated it like it was developed all this time. Dev had irl stuff, and that's all.
Thank You.

Last edited:
Reactions: Regardie and DeD95

ThePrivacyPlayer

Jun 28, 2024
How do I visit girls dorm at night for the resentio spell? If I try to go at night, the game tells me it's too dangerous, and if I go in the evening, I can only peek at them. I also tried using the "Quest" button at night, but it just repeats the hint that doesn't help me. Anything I'm missing?

Also, navigating this game is quite frustrating, and requires knowing each and every path individually, some of which are extremely hidden, while required for the main story (like how to spy on Herbione), and sometimes the game will tell me to go somewhere (like the professor's bath), but it's not made clear at all that that's what it is. It would be at least useful to have each "zone" be named and show the name of the current zone somewhere on the screen while navigating, otherwise it's just complete guesswork (even though I'm sure it makes perfect sense to the dev).

One of the worst parts was when being teleported the first time, and then being left there to ourselves without any hint on how to navigate this. It took me a good 30min to find my way back to my room, and I had no idea where I was anymore until I got completely lost in every screen available...

Sorry for bad tone, the concept is amazing and graphics are awesome, and I love the nod to Akabur (the god of this genre), it's just that gameplay is very frustrating and unclear at times, and I've just been accumulating it for the past hour or so.

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes