1.90 star(s) 14 Votes

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have the cheat passwords because I tried using the Save Editor but it just bugs the game. Why ask if your ok with save change if your not going to let it go threw.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Peltalunata

Jul 7, 2020
There is a bug in the game. When the Memories are unlocked the game enters a loop that endlessly shows 3 pictures of Gemma with no way to get out of it. had to reload a previous save to be able to play again.

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
There is a bug in the game. When the Memories are unlocked the game enters a loop that endlessly shows 3 pictures of Gemma with no way to get out of it. had to reload a previous save to be able to play again.
I'm sorry to hear that, what particular version of the game are you playing ?
I was addressing this issue, because previously one user reported the same issue here in comments. But when i went through the code...I did not found anything that could cause it.
Did that happened when you clicked on Genna at bedrooms, or when entered the main memories menu ?

Peltalunata

Jul 7, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that, what particular version of the game are you playing ?
I was addressing this issue, because previously one user reported the same issue here in comments. But when i went through the code...I did not found anything that could cause it.
Did that happened when you clicked on Genna at bedrooms, or when entered the main memories menu ?
Im playing 0.1.9p fix 1. it happens the first time i get notified that memories are unlocked. I tried opening them while in my office, and i get no choice as to which memories i want to watch, just the same 3 pictures showing up with no option to exit the memories.

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Im playing 0.1.9p fix 1. it happens the first time i get notified that memories are unlocked. I tried opening them while in my office, and i get no choice as to which memories i want to watch, just the same 3 pictures showing up with no option to exit the memories.
This is very strange,did you use any sort of save editor or console commands?

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
At the entrance of the medical tower(click on the down side of the screen at the castle courtyard(at the balcony)) click the middle doors, then click on the passage on the left and you will be there.
Sorry maybe I didn't understand. are you referring to this screenshot? Where should I click to enter the tower?

1721207640365.png

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Sorry maybe I didn't understand. are you referring to this screenshot? Where should I click to enter the tower?

View attachment 3840240
You should click on the ark to the left, then on the bottom of the next screen, then on the middle door, then on the ark on the left of the corridor , and then you will get to the balcony and will be able to oversee everything what is hapenning below.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
About the key :
Please, further on pay more attention to the dialogs)
You must go to the village(by clicking on the bridge at the castle entrance) and then roam through the village market to village courtyard, (instruments) where you will find the Elven fishers house,there rummage through everything to find the carving tools.
Spell: buy it from the Foxie.
Carving
: Go to Statue Twins or Sisters and click on Finish Carving.
Note : if you used to do some cheating through console commands - you ruined the game variable system(as it is very meta-entagled), as well as your save. Further on, for cheating use only cheats provided on the Patreon page.
Sorry but where can I find Foxie?

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Update 0.2.0p:
-New breasts massages at medical tower;
-4 new students transfered from foreign Academy;
-New videos with newcomers;
-New village girl domestic treatment;
-And as always an epic cliffhanger at the end of the update.
Download :

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes