VN Ren'Py With Eyes Closed [Season 1 Deluxe] [Ker]

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
game has some potential. But when giving choices to the player, would be nice not to have the game over type of choices. Like when fighting the first group of bad guys, you get a choice to keep fighting... but that choice the MC just gets dizzy and falls down..... that is not a choice because the developer decided you will not win. If you want the player to do something for story reasons... then just make a cut scene and make it happen... don't give illusions of choice. Just my opinion.

look forward to more. thanks. peace

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
game has some potential. But when giving choices to the player, would be nice not to have the game over type of choices. Like when fighting the first group of bad guys, you get a choice to keep fighting... but that choice the MC just gets dizzy and falls down..... that is not a choice because the developer decided you will not win. If you want the player to do something for story reasons... then just make a cut scene and make it happen... don't give illusions of choice. Just my opinion.

look forward to more. thanks. peace
I agree that there are too many choices that don't change much. E.g. I don't mind the girl to look at me undressed but she turns away anyway. It's kinda disappointing, and the large amount of choices might dissolve the immersion a bit.

Though in the case of fighting it's a meaningful choice. If you choose to fight you could keep your watch which could be useful later.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just finished playing this I really like it (I also liked the devs other game)
Luna is already my favourite girl
Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I agree that there are too many choices that don't change much. E.g. I don't mind the girl to look at me undressed but she turns away anyway. It's kinda disappointing, and the large amount of choices might dissolve the immersion a bit.

Though in the case of fighting it's a meaningful choice. If you choose to fight you could keep your watch which could be useful later.
well to be honest, as soon as the MC just fell down (without being able to fight), I just reloaded and picked the other choice.. not going to suffer a defeat without the ability to at least do a quicktime event.... see the auto defeat is not a choice.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Seems to be off to a pretty good start; reminds me a bit of Lust Man Standing so I hope the dev can keep going with it.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
LOL if you want story read a book xD
And what if I want a good adult story full of beautiful female characters, with lots of teasing and flirting along with the main story line, surrounded by vivid and colorful illustrations? Yes, and I would also like to choose which path the plot will take. You know, something like this game, actually. May I have it without being sent to read a book?

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Have to agree with most people here. Very nice start of the game a bit disappointed it's over allready :).

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Are the red choices the ones you're supposed to pick according to the walkthrough? Strange choice of color, if so...

Reactions: Rannell

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
We need WT for this. Whatever logical I choose I end up on bottom part of chapter end,where is Melinda

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
We need WT for this. Whatever logical I choose I end up on bottom part of chapter end,where is Melinda
Turn down the gangers at the Cuisine and the MC will take the girl back to the doctor, who'll then steer him on to Melinda.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I love the options tree (and display of paths is great), but I have to say it's a bit annoying how much of a push game has for Kate.

Didn't trust her first time, told her to fuck off first time, took every negative choice, yet MC is still madly interested in her for some reason.

Dropping 2 lines of text (her face and how he wanted her to be in bed with him) from that route would've made everything the same, it just wouldn't include interest in a girl player can reject on every turn.

Still, a good first chapter, looking forwards to seeing where Dev goes with this one. Shame his last game had to end up abruptly, it showed promise, but this one is clearly improved in all areas.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I love the options tree (and display of paths is great), but I have to say it's a bit annoying how much of a push game has for Kate.

Didn't trust her first time, told her to fuck off first time, took every negative choice, yet MC is still madly interested in her for some reason.
Same goes for Luna, whom the MC just decides to adopt for no apparent reason. And her introduction is the hoariest kind of "hello-this-is-my-name-and-this-is-my-motivation."

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so in the built in walkthrough, the red is the ones you are supposed to pick. I am use to mods where the red lead to a game over or something the likes of that. Going to have to remember on this game red is good. ;)
Ya I though the same, and I had to replay this title again...as I avoided ALL the red choices. It would have been better if the dev used GREEN text instead. Or at least mention that the red text choices, are the positive responses...for the in-game walk through.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes