VN Ren'Py With Eyes Closed [Season 1 Deluxe] [Ker]

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
so i guess we are supposed to name the MC as sawyer then?
that scene was a little on the nose

apart from that i enjoyed it and see the devs have pre-planned which is a huge plus.
normally as much in evidence here as the N in VN so hats off for that :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I love the options tree (and display of paths is great), but I have to say it's a bit annoying how much of a push game has for Kate.
I agree. For a gangster and a supposed criminal, she doesn't seem so bad, with emphasis on seems, but it would be nice if "no" actually meant "no" when the game's pushing us toward a romance with her, for obvious reasons. Same goes for Luna. They both attractive, but ffs, the MC lost his memory, got hit in the head with a baseball bat and woke up in a damn city filled with the worst scum on the planet... getting pussy should be the last thing on his mind if he want to survive there.

Still, a good first chapter, looking forwards to seeing where Dev goes with this one.
Yeah, the game has a lot of potential, but the lack of actual choices is a big minus for most players. Hope the dev fixes this and respects our decisions instead of forcing us into a romance with characters we don't know shit about in a city where the worst type of convicts in that country make the rules.

Same goes for Luna, whom the MC just decides to adopt for no apparent reason. And her introduction is the hoariest kind of "hello-this-is-my-name-and-this-is-my-motivation."
Luna's beautiful, but I'd be shocked if she doesn't hide her true intentions (she quickly changes the subject when Kate asks her for what reason she was sent there) under that sweet, naive girl façade, so as much as I'd like to pound that sweet, big ass of hers till she taps out, my MC will always think twice about which women he romances and always watch his back while interacting with those two.

That aside, hope Betsy was the only beautiful hooker in the game, coz even if it fits the premise, there's no need to make more attractive, young women like her cheap hookers for the 'plot' instead of LIs. And if the dev wants to sell her as a nympho whore, he needs to give us a completely avoidable, actual dick-hungry nympho, not a lil girl that can barely take an average dick up her ass coz I find it hilarious to think that a supposed nympho would be pleased with cumming just once.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Really, really early in the game and ATM hard to see where “(fill in name) will remember this” will actually lead to.
Comment above re Lina’s assumed sweet & innocent act……yeah, maybe she has a far more sinister background. Wouldn’t that be a twist if eventually MC falls for her and she betrays him? Hah.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 4 Deluxe + Unlocker by colombeen

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 512 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Enjoyed the way this starts out and liked the first game as well.

But Jesus Christ, could they possibly make the quick menu more obnoxious? Absolutely gigantic and it blinks every click.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The key question here remains will there be a harem?
The damn dev isn't answering any questions about future tags so nobody knows what their getting into. I don't understand what's so difficult about it unless they don't want people top know the future content and don't give me that shit about not knowing that just tells everybody your just making it up as you go along.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I agree. For a gangster and a supposed criminal, she doesn't seem so bad, with emphasis on seems, but it would be nice if "no" actually meant "no" when the game's pushing us toward a romance with her, for obvious reasons. Same goes for Luna. They both attractive, but ffs, the MC lost his memory, got hit in the head with a baseball bat and woke up in a damn city filled with the worst scum on the planet... getting pussy should be the last thing on his mind if he want to survive there.

Yeah, the game has a lot of potential, but the lack of actual choices is a big minus for most players. Hope the dev fixes this and respects our decisions instead of forcing us into a romance with characters we don't know shit about in a city where the worst type of convicts in that country make the rules.

Luna's beautiful, but I'd be shocked if she doesn't hide her true intentions (she quickly changes the subject when Kate asks her for what reason she was sent there) under that sweet, naive girl façade, so as much as I'd like to pound that sweet, big ass of hers till she taps out, my MC will always think twice about which women he romances and always watch his back while interacting with those two.

That aside, hope Betsy was the only beautiful hooker in the game, coz even if it fits the premise, there's no need to make more attractive, young women like her cheap hookers for the 'plot' instead of LIs. And if the dev wants to sell her as a nympho whore, he needs to give us a completely avoidable, actual dick-hungry nympho, not a lil girl that can barely take an average dick up her ass coz I find it hilarious to think that a supposed nympho would be pleased with cumming just once.
Yeah, him moaning Kate's name while fucking the hooker was weird to me, you barely know the chick, and you're already head over heels (Even when I picked choices not to trust her)? Makes no sense, only bad thing so far.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Not always there have been devs who had their first project include NTR but their second does not.

Example: "Sandstorm" had NTR but "Snowstorm" does not, not even a hint of NTR so don't write this off yet.
Snowstorm is not finished yet so your logic is flawed since you dont know if ntr will be added eventually. Even if theres no hint of it or doesnt fit into the story, devs can find a way to add it anyway. From what I've seen here, he hasn't answered that question so thats already a bad sign.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Snowstorm is not finished yet so your logic is flawed since you dont know if ntr will be added eventually. Even if theres no hint of it or doesnt fit into the story, devs can find a way to add it anyway. From what I've seen here, he hasn't answered that question so thats already a bad sign.
He said his 2nd VN has no NTR and so far there is 0 NTR, not only that but also there is not even a hint or a feel of NTR.

The dev NEVER lied about anything, he said the first game has NTR and how the NTR works and turned out the same way. There is no reason to make him out to be liar when he never acted that way.

I might get where you come from if this dev like a few others before who had NTR in their games out of nowhere but he was honest from the start about how the game works, it just seem like you want to cry about something even when there is nothing to cry about.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IDK about this dev here but I'm hopeful, this won't have NTR.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
He said this VN has no NTR and so far there is 0 NTR not only that there is not even a hint or a feel of NTR.

This dev NEVER lied about anything, he said the first game has NTR and how the NTR works and turned out the same way. There is no reason to make him out to be liar when he never acted that way.

I might get where you come from if this dev like a few others before who had NTR in their games out of nowhere but he was honest from the start about how the game works, it just seem like you want to cry about something even when there is nothing to cry about.
No one is crying about anything dude, relax. We are just having a normal discussion lmao. And if you are going to whiteknight for a dev this hard, maybe try to have your facts right becuase this dev DID change his mind(so, he lied) regarding ntr in his other game, here:
1690574564141.png
It is one of those that say "It is nEcEssarY for The pLot so I had no choice", as if the story writes itself or some shit.
So right now there are no plans for ntr until "the plot changes" and now it has ntr basically.
In regards to snowstorm, I would wait for the game to be completed to see if the dev keeps his word but thats another game and offtopic here, I was just saying you picked a bad example because that game is not finished or even close to finishing.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes