VN Ren'Py With Eyes Closed [Season 1 Deluxe] [Ker]

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
No one is crying about anything dude, relax. We are just having a normal discussion lmao. And if you are going to whiteknight for a dev this hard, maybe try to have your facts right becuase this dev DID change his mind(so, he lied) regarding ntr in his other game, here:
View attachment 2807789
It is one of those that say "It is nEcEssarY for The pLot so I had no choice", as if the story writes itself or some shit.
So right now there are no plans for ntr until "the plot changes" and now it has ntr basically.
In regards to snowstorm, I would wait for the game to be completed to see if the dev keeps his word but thats another game and offtopic here, I was just saying you picked a bad example because that game is not finished or even close to finishing.
Sigh... did you even read what I wrote? I clearly said IDK about this dev but it has happened before the dev of snowstorm was honest from the start and said his first VN had NTR but his second won't.

I said MAYBE it would be the case here "so don't write this off yet." this is what I said, not once did I guarantee this would be NTR free but like I said you just want to cry about anything and apparently have selective reading.

I'll end this here (y)

Reactions: metamorphMP

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690575308650.png
Development status:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dialogues - 15000 words (100%)

Images - 389 rendered (75%)

Animations – 7 done
The timing to which dev be striving to follow and which seems realistic:
late August-early September, a new chapter will be released

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Sigh... did you even read what I wrote? I clearly said IDK about this dev but it has happened before the dev of snowstorm was honest from the start and said his first VN had NTR but his second won't.

I said MAYBE it would be the case here "so don't write this off yet." this is what I said, not once did I guarantee this would be NTR free but like I said you just want to cry about anything and apparently have selective reading.

I'll end this here (y)
Yeah you clearly can't have a normal conversation without crying about other people supposedly crying about stuff so you better dont interact with other people if your only argument is "but you are crying", arguing like a toddler. Your example was trash thats it, snowstorm can still have ntr even if there isn't anything yet, when the game is completed and it has none, then you can claim the dev kept his word, not before that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690576362325.png
Extremely smooth animations. All animations are done in 60 fps and are also available in 2k QHD (optional).

Next gen character models. All main characters use Genesis 9 model, which was released in late 2022. Genesis 9 brings double the mesh density and 8K HD materials. This means more detailed mouth textures and shapes, higher quality eyes, eyelashes, and eyebrows, less stylized/more natural postures and so much more!

MAIN CHARACTERS

Kate

1690576385209.png

A redheaded beauty, trustworthy, and always ready to help. You could hardly wish for a better friend, especially one with such curves.

Eva

1690576408632.png

Blonde doctor with big blue eyes. Can you find out what lies behind the mask of a self-sufficient and icy woman?

Luna

1690576426462.png

A young lady in distress, and you're the only one who can come to her aid. But how will she reward you?

And many other girls are waiting for you!

the first chapter is finished.
It includes 27,000 words, 809 renders, and 23 animations.
It is between 1.5 and 2.5 hours long

Reactions: DevinHesi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Along the game making lines, we got some turning points in the story:

JULY 30 AT 10:52 PM
Voting on further development #1

First poll: (You can choose more than one answer)

Based on the results of the wallpaper vote among subscribers dev concluded
that you don't like Eva very much. Why not?

What do Y”all think about this turn of events?

Voting on further development #2
Dev: ”I've been thinking about the plot currently and have a few ideas, but I need feedback from you to understand what direction to take. So please take part in the polls. The polls will be open to everyone, as it's important for me to get the most accurate picture of opinions”.
Second poll:
How do you feel about the fact that there is only one full 18+ scene
in the first chapter and it's with a secondary character.
Dev: ” I totally forgot about the masturbation alternative. ”

What about the game so far that is lacking?
Is it Eva?
Is it the explicit action?

Have your say!

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast burn (very low resistance)
Instead of copypasting the same question in multiple threads, why don't you try playing one of the games instead - it's a lot more fun.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1696149198811.png
The second chapter of With Eyes Closed is released!
Dialogues - 16000 words

Images - 583

Animations – 15

Deluxe Edition (includes in-game walkthrough) is now available for 25$ Patrons. As of 09/25 it will be available for 15$ Patrons.

Standard Edition will be available for $10 Patrons beginning 09/26. $5 Patrons will get access to the second chapter on 09/29.

In addition, the Steam page is ready where you can add the game to your Wishlist and WATCH A COOL TRAILER!

MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023
I'm glad to see that the Steam page of the game is already up: :)
"Yippee-ka-yay, m*****f****" ... but not in my country. But I can finally play the fabulous "Harvester" :eek: by GOG

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes