Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Will new outfits be introduced in the next update, or will there only be titsjob?
I'm done with the outfits for now, the upcoming update will introduce a large amount of puzzles for the General Lessons section and a Titjob section, where the player would need to unlock all sorts of options and finishes.
I'll come back to outfits somewhere in the future though.

kawemis444

Dec 30, 2020
I'm done with the outfits for now, the upcoming update will introduce a large amount of puzzles for the General Lessons section and a Titjob section, where the player would need to unlock all sorts of options and finishes.
I'll come back to outfits somewhere in the future though.
Do we have an estimated date for when the update will be out?

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
It would be a lot indeed, I'll have to double all of the existing wardrobe items. But I'll probably have her ass in a separate scene.
I believe it would worth the effort, it would make the game more three-dimensional and make Hermione feel more tangible and real, if that makes sense.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

kawemis444

Dec 30, 2020
I prefer not to name any dates, unless I already have the build I'm going to release. But the progress is pretty good so far, I hope everything will be ready soon enough.
One more question since I'm here. I'm playing on mac and, whenever I pick a pose from the 1-18 options, it reverts back to 1 very soon after (like 1-2 seconds later). Is there something I'm supposed to press to have her stay in that position?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
One more question since I'm here. I'm playing on mac and, whenever I pick a pose from the 1-18 options, it reverts back to 1 very soon after (like 1-2 seconds later). Is there something I'm supposed to press to have her stay in that position?
The pose button was intended for me during the development, to check if everything works, and I just left it there. The reason it switches back - there's a timer that makes sure there aren't any weird artifacts, given the amount of different layers that have to be managed, so it resets the pose back to the base one, unless you pick one of the options from the left menu.

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I believe it would worth the effort, it would make the game more three-dimensional and make Hermione feel more tangible and real, if that makes sense.
Well, for now I want to focus more on the gameplay, adding new scenes, characters, etc. Eventually I'll come back to the wardrobe section (probably), but at the moment I want to build the whole game first.
I've posted this edit on boosty a while ago:
WIP2_04_LQ.jpg
I'll probably add something like that to the gameplay eventually, just not very soon.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Well, for now I want to focus more on the gameplay, adding new scenes, characters, etc. Eventually I'll come back to the wardrobe section (probably), but at the moment I want to build the whole game first.
I've posted this edit on boosty a while ago:
View attachment 3931150
I'll probably add something like that to the gameplay eventually, just not very soon.
Of course, it would be great even if added after the game is completed.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes