thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
whats the incest in this game?
With the MC's mother Gven, and it was very hot (too bad the doggy sex scene with her we can only she her back, hope next update we could have another sex position or changing angle)
We really need more Gven content, after this one I can't put that sexy Milf outta my head anymore

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
I'm stuck at the point u gotta hide in the bathroom, i spent a few days and didnt discover anyway to hide there?
edit: spamming everywhere i went under the sink. if that can help.

Last edited:

Hoppy

Jun 13, 2018
I cannot go past the task of massaging the roommate. The task says 'I need to talk to her more' but she just brushes me off every time. Any help would be appreciated :)

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is there ntr in this game if there is is it avoidable?
I read thru the comments and saw something about a demon get one of your girls preggo? Is that true? Can you avoid it I didn't see an ntr tag but I'm hesitant to download then be forced into something I may not like? If it's avoidable that's fine no problem just don't want to be forced?

Any info would be appreciated I'm just not into ntr unless it is avoidable don't care to be forced! Just my opinion

Thank you for your time :)

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry, i am a little confused, but there is two different games? I only downloaded the old version and that version is bigger that the new.

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
The older version of this game was easily one of the funnest games on f95.

I must admit I was heartbroken when you switched versions.

I hope the new version can one day be equal to the older version.

Keep up the amazing work.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes