Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
i'm also stuck with milena 48.8% , says i need to talk to her and to keep going through history , , WTF
I had the same problem. What it means, that you have missed some trigger action. For me it was going to the bathroom in the morning and eavesdropping on the Sister talking to herself about her feelings. From that point on, i still got the history thing, but the tasks were the right ones.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I had the same problem. What it means, that you have missed some trigger action. For me it was going to the bathroom in the morning and eavesdropping on the Sister talking to herself about her feelings. From that point on, i still got the history thing, but the tasks were the right ones.
Gonna try that now to see if it moves mine along, game 100% needs a walkthrough if trigger events can be missed that easily, as You saying about the morning evedropping is the first I have heard of that.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Went through the entire game again, finished all apart from the sister, still stuck on 38.6%.
It would be really helpful if You wrote a walkthrough for the sisters events that gets everyone past a min 50%, it would be mega helpful for everyone, myself included.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hmmm usually games that look like this with Russian devs end up going nowhere fast. I guess we'll see.
I don't short change dev's from Russia, as I have collaborated in translating some of their good work to English for a few. I worked with a Russian Geologist in Antarctica and found him intelligent, congenial and social. Every people of any kind have good hard workers and some not so diligent. If its Vodka Friday, don't expect too much work that weekend (inside joke). I was born in USA, to Norwegian descent genetics so cold climate peoples are great to warm up with at least the females eh!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Visual Novels are often marked with a red VN for Visual Novel on the thread. This is to indicate to others looking at game threads that the thread is in-fact a visual novel and not any other type of game.
None of the attachments would open for viewing. I did NOT try to download the images.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I find it weird that, after getting at 100% with Milena, you still can only peep her at night. They are basically a couple now, so what's the reason to not have them sleeping together?

The new scenes with her are pretty hot
Guessing, since I just started and was looking for hints, that The sister is shy that mom will find out?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
the creator of this game is trying to make those who wear headsets deaf or what. thats 1 negativ thing now
I haven't heard one sound from this game yet. I guess if you say it has sound, I will review settings again. Ok its working, you can change your audio in preferences. I also have a control on keyboard, and an inline rotary potentiometer to control volume but yes any loud surprise sounds can be upsetting.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Thank you very much. For your feedback. I'll check the blacksmith what's wrong with him. Alchemy has already been written about the book, I know. Corrected. Break the game when you pass, too, check it out. I will try to collect all the errors for today and tomorrow. And after tomorrow lay out the corrected version. Thanks again for your feedback.
I also have been getting errors with sister during boob massage, and have to rollback or restart.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I need to check this game, I've never seen so many 1 star reviews with so many 5 star reviews... So I guess I will hate it? Love it? :unsure: Stuff made by a Panda...
I experienced that watching a movie that played old Beatles songs on Amazon yesterday, I loved part of it and hated the rest of it. It was strange, I struggled through the whole thing, there was even one guy period represented from Liver Pool Shipyards during Vietnam War period. And I cannot remember its name.

genezel

Jun 25, 2018
can someone help me. I've been playing this game till v0.1.19.0 and I play with it with no problems. but after v0.1.19.0 i cant play it I've been getting this error (0xc000007b)

(_Daniil_)

Sep 3, 2021
сначала 1 игру ковырял чето не пошла и взялся за эту игру мда интересный поворот.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes