molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I just found out that my donations were not getting to him on Patreon so just canceled it. Also realized his Discord Server is gone so now I guess the only place I am getting this game is here. I preferred getting the update from Discord but it's gone it seems.

Now How the hell do I find fathers book of magic to continue Evelyn?

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is severely bugged the damn Gwen "Come to Breakfast" will not trigger at all. So I am unable to work on Milena either. This game is so fucking bugged.. This is after a brand new start with 1.32 and it's still fucking bugged!

Tell the dev that he needs fucking better testers! This shit is totally unplayable.. it's got missing script labels, graphics, and broken fucking quests.. It is 100% unplayable right now!

Kirin9k

May 5, 2021
Game is severely bugged the damn Gwen "Come to Breakfast" will not trigger at all. So I am unable to work on Milena either. This game is so fucking bugged.. This is after a brand new start with 1.32 and it's still fucking bugged!

Tell the dev that he needs fucking better testers! This shit is totally unplayable.. it's got missing script labels, graphics, and broken fucking quests.. It is 100% unplayable right now!
Follow sister's path

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I just found out that my donations were not getting to him on Patreon so just canceled it. Also realized his Discord Server is gone so now I guess the only place I am getting this game is here. I preferred getting the update from Discord but it's gone it seems.

Now How the hell do I find fathers book of magic to continue Evelyn?
Hi there, I couldn't help but get intrigued, you mentioned his Discord server is gone, so does this mean something bad for the game? Will this get abandoned?
I think the game dev is Russian yes? did he get drafted or called in for the war or something?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Greetings to all :). To be honest, I don't know why and for what you are building all sorts of theories. Everything was written in the post for subscribers. Discord "doesn't work" obviously because it only works for subscribers? Although, what is there, what is here, you can always write to me in private messages and I answer everyone if possible. You can also write to me by e-mail, I also answer there. I decided to take my mind off this game and start making another one, I've almost finished the demo version, I'll post it soon, then I'll make an update for Merlin. I hope I have answered all your questions.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Greetings to all :). To be honest, I don't know why and for what you are building all sorts of theories. Everything was written in the post for subscribers. Discord "doesn't work" obviously because it only works for subscribers? Although, what is there, what is here, you can always write to me in private messages and I answer everyone if possible. You can also write to me by e-mail, I also answer there. I decided to take my mind off this game and start making another one, I've almost finished the demo version, I'll post it soon, then I'll make an update for Merlin. I hope I have answered all your questions.
No Discord works but make it public like everyone else. You can also have a special channel for subscribers. Also why drop the Patreon you had more subscribers there than on Boosty.. Most just have a few platforms for subscribers like they will have Patreon and Subscribestar as an example.

Reactions: ZYF117

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
nameisjeff you complain about a game that you leeched for free from this pirating site.
I'm no saint either, but at least I don't complain, if I remember correctly.

(If you actually supported him with money, I'll gladly apologize to you.)

NR1997

May 21, 2023
Can somebody help me? I'm stuck with Gwen's story at 65%. The mission says that I have to go to breakfast in the morning, but whenever I go and try to talk to her, she tells me that she is busy and to come later. Is it a bug or do I have to make Gwen not be with her at breakfast time? Sin título.png

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
1. Where is the father's office and how do I get there?
2. I downloaded the newest update but what cheat update should I have chosen in the room? 'Cause I think I messed up.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes