Mister Player

May 9, 2023
Compressed please
Compressed Version 0.1.33U
PC (Windows/Linux) only : and , see if it helps.... (MAC will not work as the compression is Market Version)
ANDROID (not compressed) :

Note : I dont play this game. So, this is unchecked.

#Off topic : I saw your name, I hope you are not the real one from MAHABHARAT....:confused::confused:.....

Last edited:

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Compressed Version 0.1.33U
PC (Windows/Linux) only : and Here, see if it helps.... (MAC will not work as the compression is Market Version)
ANDROID : Pixeldrain link

Note : I dont play this game. So, this is unchecked.

#Off topic : I saw your name, I hope you are not the real one from MAHABHARAT....:confused::confused:.....
None of those files are compressed in Android

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mister Player

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I stopped playing this when it changed location, is there a gallery unlock for this?

GbG_887

Sep 15, 2020
Guys, when i went to tavern basement the notes keep telling me to sign up for the first fight and i tried every place and time and i don't know where and when exactly, can anyone help me
Thank you.

Reactions: Lolly - Molly

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Guys, when i went to tavern basement the notes keep telling me to sign up for the first fight and i tried every place and time and i don't know where and when exactly, can anyone help me
Thank you.
If I remember correctly, in the evening go to tavern basement
Then click on the hidden entrance in the wall (it should highlight when you mouse over the wall)
Then in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
talk to everyone, and if that doesn't work you might need to click on the chalkboard on the top right

Reactions: Lolly - Molly

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Simple Gallery Unlocker
Game Version: 0.1.33
Extract contents into the main folder of the game. This unlocks the gallery by default, but you can toggle it off from Merlin's room. It does nothing else (e.g. walk through).

I also refixed the broken gallery link to the Werewolf scene for Gwen. If anything else is broken, let me know.

Support the if you're feeling generous.
Update this gallery +++ pls someone provide us Compressed.

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Windows Defender is throwing trojan warning for 1.34 when I downloaded from mega and pixeldrain.
Dunno if its false positive or legit

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes