Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
How many people, so much opinion. If this causes any feelings to you and you want justice, I will add opportunities to play the knight on a white horse and save Amelia from the clutches of the treacherous demoness ;)
Perhaps if you help me and describe how you would like to see it, I will even do some of it.
most of that entire thing was ok just dont force me to join the side that just CAST ME TO HELL it makes no sense no one would do this. also i dont want to be a white night i just want to be able to avoid being forced into having some demon cuck me by my characters choice also i hit a glitch on hard mood spell or this thing is just hella hidden

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
I open the dor but still i dont find any thing .... i speak whit him to give me a scroll but is atack me evry time...

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I open the dor but still i dont find any thing .... i speak whit him to give me a scroll but is atack me evry time...
In the middle of the scroll on the floor is the same.
most of that entire thing was ok just dont force me to join the side that just CAST ME TO HELL it makes no sense no one would do this. also i dont want to be a white night i just want to be able to avoid being forced into having some demon cuck me by my characters choice also i hit a glitch on hard mood spell or this thing is just hella hidden
But in future versions, let's say we can save her from there, and then it will be even more interesting.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
But in future versions, let's say we can save her from there, and then it will be even more interesting.
i would understand being forced to do it and THEN saving her but having the character do it by choice is not exactly what i would consider saving personally i would suggest changing the script to make giving her soul to her be one of the conditions of leaving hell and then having the ability to save her later at least then it doesnt feel like the player got cucked by his avatar it would also make the revenge plot actually work because right now there is no revenge or saving because the character put himself into the situation he is in right now

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
how to find panties... i couldnt find it... and to find gloria i need to pass bad boy quest but after first interaction jane says i m watching your ass and no more further .... and after defeating demon for first time... quest says to tell slvia about it but there is no interaction to tell her... and in goblins i m stuck at gold company quest... please help dev

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
how to find panties... i couldnt find it... and to find gloria i need to pass bad boy quest but after first interaction jane says i m watching your ass and no more further .... and after defeating demon for first time... quest says to tell slvia about it but there is no interaction to tell her...
Send me your save, otherwise you have some crumpled question. I will look and answer your questions.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i would understand being forced to do it and THEN saving her but having the character do it by choice is not exactly what i would consider saving personally i would suggest changing the script to make giving her soul to her be one of the conditions of leaving hell and then having the ability to save her later at least then it doesnt feel like the player got cucked by his avatar it would also make the revenge plot actually work because right now there is no revenge or saving because the character put himself into the situation he is in right now
Perhaps you are right, I will work on it.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes