lemonbison68

Oct 18, 2016
I got to the point where Patricia gets introduced, but I'm supposed to talk to her and I can't find her anywhere? Am I dense or is it a bug?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Im stuck here can you please help I have no clue what to do next
Read the book you bought. After that, talk to Amelia, and you can still defeat the guards in the ruins.
I'm stumped. So I finished the patrol quest with Ameilia and now I have to get the Ice Book, but when I go to Disar, he isn't selling it; he's instead selling the Mind Book only. I have no idea how to get the Ice Book from him.

Also, for "The Trust" quest, I'm stumped on that as well. Every time I initiate a conversation with Jane, as the quest asks, the only option for conversation I get is, "maybe, later". I went to try and talk to Gloria as well to see if that did anything, but the only conversation option I have is "maybe, later" as well. I don't know what to do.
So you have a task for the book Disar, you need to talk to him and there is a separate dialogue for the purchase of the book. After that, you can talk to Amelia and defeat the guards in the Ruins.
Im stuck. Ive done every mission, except The mission to defeat the deamon for second time with the help of Sylvia. After BDSM suck task, there is nothing to do. Help!!!
Try to talk in the evening with Amelia in her room.
I hope there is no answer already posted: I solved the bsdm quest rope and potion. Now there is no more open quest except the first killing the demon and the one of Sylvia killing a similär looking demon that needs 3rd degree of ice magic. I'm really stuck, so how can I get a new quest or this magic?
You correctly answered. In the story, you will get further, if it seems to you that you were already everywhere, maybe you did not speak with Amelia in the evening in her room?
So it appears that im stuck on that quest and i have no other unfinished quests available can someone help me? Thanks.
I got to the point where Patricia gets introduced, but I'm supposed to talk to her and I can't find her anywhere? Am I dense or is it a bug?
In the evening on the second floor of the tavern. (Perhaps first you need to talk to Amelia in the evening in her room)

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Wow, a really nice surprise on this game. Didn't see time fly...
I'm now facing 5 situations and no character have any dialogue:

-Talk again to Patricia's father (her last scene): where can I find him again ?
-Find a third pair of panties ?(Already got Amelia's and Jane's)
-Talk about dryads to Sylvia but she only trade herbs....
-Find out about kidnapping (don't know what this is)
-Talk about Soulpact to Rey (hope he dies in pain ;))

Any hints on these, guys ?
Thanks a lot.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Wow, a really nice surprise on this game. Didn't see time fly...
I'm now facing 5 situations and no character have any dialogue:

-Talk again to Patricia's father (her last scene): where can I find him again ?
-Find a third pair of panties ?(Already got Amelia's and Jane's)
-Talk about dryads to Sylvia but she only trade herbs....
-Find out about kidnapping (don't know what this is)
-Talk about Soulpact to Rey;

Any hints on these, guys ?
Thanks a lot.
1. Portal in the basement, there is a teleport to the father’s house.
2. Sawmill deep night
3. First you need to finish several other chains of tasks for other characters.
4. Here I need a screenshot of the job.
5. In the academy in the classroom Mifi in the morning or afternoon, if I understood you correctly.

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
1. Portal in the basement, there is a teleport to the father’s house.
2. Sawmill deep night
3. First you need to finish several other chains of tasks for other characters.
4. Here I need a screenshot of the job.
5. In the academy in the classroom Mifi in the morning or afternoon, if I understood you correctly.
HI there Admiral,

Thanks for your work and your help here, I just found the panties and Kaspar, so I should have try a little harder ! ;)

Good luck for the rest, this is great job ! (y)

lukydude002

Feb 20, 2018
Hello, i got to the point where i need to find another pants and i'm stuck, i've already found the one in jane's room, the one in amelia's room and the one in the sawmill, i think it may be diana's or patricia's.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hello, i got to the point where i need to find another pants and i'm stuck, i've already found the one in jane's room, the one in amelia's room and the one in the sawmill, i think it may be diana's or patricia's.
All right, their rooms at the Academy.

ghlorien

Oct 19, 2017
I'm stuck in 4 missions.

1. Service (Kaspar asked to kidnap his rival's son)
2. Train Gloria
3. Soul (Talk to Rey about Soul) - I already tried to talk in the afternoon and morning at the classroom nothing happens.
4. Talk to Sylvia about dryads - yep. i notice the comment before me so all good

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Oh... there is another one
5. Purpose (find out from jane the name of the one to be kidnapped)
-First do n°2; train Gloria by talking to Jane in her room, then in your lab;
-Then for 1. & 5. then 3. later, go talk to Kaskar at noon (portal in your lab);

-I miss only Dryads and the big mood potion, su I dunno about 4.

ghlorien

Oct 19, 2017
-First do n°2; train Gloria by talking to Jane in her room, then in your lab;
-Then for 1. & 5. then 3. later, go talk to Kaskar at noon (portal in your lab);

-I miss only Dryads and the big mood potion, su I dunno about 4.
Dryads will only be avaiable once u get evertything done. Now i'm stuck on star dust

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck in 4 missions.

1. Service (Kaspar asked to kidnap his rival's son)
2. Train Gloria
3. Soul (Talk to Rey about Soul) - I already tried to talk in the afternoon and morning at the classroom nothing happens.
4. Talk to Sylvia about dryads - yep. i notice the comment before me so all good
1. If I'm not mistaken, you need to talk first with Jane in her room in the tavern, to discuss this and continue to perform tasks. After you do all the tasks along with the kidnapping. Then after all the events will be available task for his soul. (Of course, this should be corrected so that the task for the soul would not be given just so early)
2. Perhaps if you continue to train Gloria, then again, you must first still perform a couple of tasks you will be in the Academy.
Oh... there is another one
5. Purpose (find out from jane the name of the one to be kidnapped)
Your questions are 1, 3 and 5. This is all from the same storyline. :)
Dryads will only be avaiable once u get evertything done. Now i'm stuck on star dust
What are you stuck in? Can not create? Maybe you did not read the book you were given, and according to this recipe does not appear with you? Or read, but you have no ingredients for the recipe.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes