RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
so were all the things in the previous updates removed? I reached the school and sat down at the table and saw the sorting hat stuff, but then the game asked me to save and the credits rolled. Did I just do things incorrectly and missed stuff or was there stuff that got removed in version 0.5

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
so were all the things in the previous updates removed? I reached the school and sat down at the table and saw the sorting hat stuff, but then the game asked me to save and the credits rolled. Did I just do things incorrectly and missed stuff or was there stuff that got removed in version 0.5
Yes, there are events that I have removed and I will add redesigned in the next update.
I’m redesigning the city map and adding events and activities like the Pub that can be visited.
PS: There is a hidden event if you interact with Merula sitting at the table.

Reactions: Ocelotte6644

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Yes, there are events that I have removed and I will add redesigned in the next update.
I’m redesigning the city map and adding events and activities like the Pub that can be visited.
PS: There is a hidden event if you interact with Merula sitting at the table.
thanks for responding. Is it alright if I ask what is actually still left in the game? I have experienced Jessica scenes when you give her directions, guld scenes, goblin battle scenes, the beast scene and that's it that's all I've experienced

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
oh ok I see now. 0.5 appears to be shorter than the rest by design. I just played 0.4.6 and I can see the differences. All in all I'm invested in this. Been wanting a game with ntr content and this one catches my interest. Best of luck with this project I look forward to playing more!

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
thanks for responding. Is it alright if I ask what is actually still left in the game? I have experienced Jessica scenes when you give her directions, guld scenes, goblin battle scenes, the beast scene and that's it that's all I've experienced
Currently in version 0.5 Beta there is still the scene of the Draw in the houses and one of the new interactions available: The Pranks.
You can prank Merula while she’s sitting at the table.
Unfortunately for a bug it may happen that the player gets stuck at the bridge but I will solve the problem as soon as possible.

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
I'm stuck on the bridge at the entrance to the school and it says "We can't go back now" after going through the forest.
its basically a bug in the game, only way to get around it now is by using a cheat tool for rpgm or if you go back a few pages you can find a save file that will leave you at the point where you can continue from the bridge.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
View attachment 1874331

I just started playing, I really like it so far. But I am stuck here, i cannot leave the bridge, on top I get this message. And at the bottom nothing pops.. Any help please ?
Ok so I get this as well, if I use that cheat tool people are speaking about, will I be able to get more content? Or do I need to wait for the next version.

amnot

Aug 7, 2021
Ok so I get this as well, if I use that cheat tool people are speaking about, will I be able to get more content? Or do I need to wait for the next version.
there is only a class assignment scene with a horny hat + an easter egg when you talk to a girl. I suggest you wait for another version

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
WWBR 0.5 BETA [FIX]
-Fixed bridge bug

LINK:
NOT WORKING ANYMORE
NOT WORKING ANYMORE

Last edited:
Reactions: Pagot
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes