RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Ryo14

Oct 20, 2020
i need help, im getting this type error when wild goblin trying to attack the player. how to fix this error?

0gnad

Apr 20, 2020
I started a new game and after getting thrown off the train there is just a black screen with the "Go north" sign and I cant progress, tried restarting and resetting game multiple times, always same problem

edit: never mind, you literally just have to walk up north, lol.

Last edited:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
is this abandon or what or we don't have anyone to share the update ;/
It is still in development, the last update was in October 29 but nobody has shared it and the last patreon post was 2 days ago. I don't remember well but i think the dev is going to start to studying animation at a major university in his country so i think the updates are going to take more time than before but with more quality.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
The dev hasn't appeared since February and the last update was almost a year ago, i think it's time to label this as abandoned. It's sad because it had so much potential. the art is so good and honestly we don't see western games with good art very often, i hope the dev is doing great on his animation university.

Dec 20, 2018
The dev hasn't appeared since February and the last update was almost a year ago, i think it's time to label this as abandoned. It's sad because it had so much potential. the art is so good and honestly we don't see western games with good art very often, i hope the dev is doing great on his animation university.
I think he applied to animation school and got in, so he will probably not update for the next 3 years, if it ever get's updated. Also... kinda weird because if he applied for animation school he probably was a minor.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes