VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
also wish he made android ver of it we can only hope if he make one after the DLC or uncensored on steam xD
I'm not sure what he could do(or would have to do), to publish uncensored. I think He'd have to go through a US or UK publisher to be able to release uncensored versions. Instead of just being independent..
Like If he were to design something that required more current(or even a few years back) graphical drivers and the same for CPU that was active rendering of animations rather than pre-rendered. Probably in Unity. Then others could make uncensored patches. Given today's phone hardware & and the graphics style of his work. I think even some older samsung models could probably still run something like that.
Hmmmm maybe i'll see if i can get him to discuss concepts for new works and the sort of platforms that they could run through.

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
You could be forgiven for thinking he died... the Liru DLC at one point said it had a late August release and now it's been "no date set" for over 5 months. One of my favorite animations I literally check the dlsite page everyday to see whats up lol.

It's not like this is a AAA game title(though it is for adult games) or something. I am struggling to imagine what could've gone wrong that the DLC for a hentai game could be postponed months beyond when it was originally thought to be ready for release and still not even have a speculative release date.

Has he said anything about this?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Given I follow him on Twitter, it seems like he IS doing something... Although scrolling back a few pages, most of his tweets boil down to gushing over his new motorcycle or that it's too fucking cold.

1612370006717.png

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Given I follow him on Twitter, it seems like he IS doing something... Although scrolling back a few pages, most of his tweets boil down to gushing over his new motorcycle or that it's too fucking cold.

View attachment 1018532
I guess he like to hear the cries of the weeb xD
I don't know it going to be his last game it seems like he don't care anymore I shoot him a tweet long time ago like 2 year ago he should probably say something on patreon when I support him back then he just gave me a sad emoji
when he didn't make any updates on patreon

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Last I checked, it isn't open.
1612889960977.png
looks like he still makes 300 bucks a month, even more now that he announced DLC and that "he's not dead lol" meme came out.

I think you just need to click on report button on the first post maybe on Comic / Animation Update I'm not really sure you could try ask on Discord what to do or you can ask directly Twistty the guy who post this game

I remember some guy try to uncensor the game https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-girl-with-you-v1-0-0-6-seismic.1371/post-3924234
I haven't gotten any response from twistty and his last discord post was in October so IDK if he's alive on discord, might just need to message him here.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I still bummed out he didn't made android version of the game like his previous games I'm wondering if anyone is willing to make an unofficial one

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
I still bummed out he didn't made android version of the game like his previous games I'm wondering if anyone is willing to make an unofficial one
oh I never posted the link here, these are still project files for a possible 1440p version but I set up a temp folder if anyone wants to download or re-upload go for it. has a full playthrough that should be able to be played directly from the mega app on mobile.

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
how to get swf I've been trying to get that with different ripping software I can't get it to work
I use a combination of Format Factory, which sometimes will work to convert swf files to a video file or JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler if it's a game you're trying to extract swf from.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes