VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Nyaborger

Aug 23, 2021
is the game safe? like the game you uploaded? no virus or anything sus? im new to this website and ever since steam removed liru wolf girl with you i was desperate finding a website that doesnt contain a virus or anything.

Reactions: Monn

Inugami Akazukin

Sep 26, 2019
First off, Welcome to F95.

Second, This was once on steam?

I haven't noticed anything. However caution might be good. No need to dive into the deep end immediately. I recommend scanning computer after each download till you grow comfortable. Dip the toes in the water so to speak.

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
image_2021-09-02_222135.png

If you go to his patreon and use filters to see free stuff you will get this vid

So appearently there is a dick and it's uncensored I really hope that we will get uncensored patch or something
because this game will be so much better without stupid censorship

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
So this dude is working on DLC for around 4 years I really hope this ill be big one and

This won't take a lot of time and release soon

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
So appearently there is a dick and it's uncensored I really hope that we will get uncensored patch or something
because this game will be so much better without stupid censorship
I'm fairly sure that the game is made up of pre-recorded videos. There isn't real time rendering which is why we can't just turn off the censor. If the creator still has their original animation files, they could create an official uncensored version but this is unlikely at this point. There are some people in this thread who may still be working on a video decensor. That process is long winded though since you are essentially using ai and manual touch ups to draw a penis every single frame. Another way to do it would be to create a 3d model of a penis in Blender, mimicking the shaders, and superimpose it into the videos. Which wouldn't be the worst since I don't think there is any elaborate panning shots, just nodal pans.

All this is a little more effort than most people want to put into a project so niche that is arguably unnecessary. Don't get me wrong, it would be cool if it got uncensored, especially with cool VFX techniques. Thank you for listening to my TED talk about how I make my dong look big with Blender 101.

• Haha
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
I'm fairly sure that the game is made up of pre-recorded videos. There isn't real time rendering which is why we can't just turn off the censor. If the creator still has their original animation files, they could create an official uncensored version but this is unlikely at this point. There are some people in this thread who may still be working on a video decensor. That process is long winded though since you are essentially using ai and manual touch ups to draw a penis every single frame. Another way to do it would be to create a 3d model of a penis in Blender, mimicking the shaders, and superimpose it into the videos. Which wouldn't be the worst since I don't think there is any elaborate panning shots, just nodal pans.

All this is a little more effort than most people want to put into a project so niche that is arguably unnecessary. Don't get me wrong, it would be cool if it got uncensored, especially with cool VFX techniques. Thank you for listening to my TED talk about how I make my dong look big with Blender 101.
Yeah, If he releases an uncensored patch later Just imagine the game without censorships

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
That process is long winded though since you are essentially using ai and manual touch ups to draw a penis every single frame. Another way to do it would be to create a 3d model of a penis in Blender, mimicking the shaders, and superimpose it into the videos. Which wouldn't be the worst since I don't think there is any elaborate panning shots, just nodal pans.
That's actually the original plan, similar shaders exist in koitatsu, as well as the physics required to make the insertion look good. This setup moved to keyframing and using a mask+warp over the penis. This, again, still took time (matching and animating a penis over 15 pixels) and the automated process results in "lava dick" with poorly uncensored video and unusable video with the censored penis. These keyframes still exist and already match the scene, so hopefully will be clean enough to match the new ai decen without having to render more than one frame every 25 in-game frames. Shading needs to be done by blending the two keyframes together tho.

1630747491716.png

Last edited:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
That's actually the original plan, similar shaders exist in koitatsu, as well as the physics required to make the insertion look good. This setup moved to keyframing and using a mask+warp over the penis. This, again, still took time (matching and animating a penis over 15 pixels) and the automated process results in "lava dick" with poorly uncensored video and unusable video with the censored penis. These keyframes still exist and already match the scene, so hopefully will be clean enough to match the new ai decen without having to render more than one frame every 25 in-game frames. Shading needs to be done by blending the two keyframes together tho.

<snipped picture of a phallus in some animation software thingy>

Tempted to ask, "DONG, where is my automobile?!"

Warren9

Aug 14, 2017

Tried making my dong big using Blender myself. Think I did it wrong, had to go to the hospital. Should have finished watching the tutorial first.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Sooo let me get this straight, the upcoming DLC will be adding anal but the tag is already up there? Does it already have anal? I'm pretty sure it doesn't or did I miss something?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes