VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
yeah I was confused

this video is the reason of my confussion

if my eyes are fine, there aren't censured pixels on that cock and I thought there is a version uncensored

but the censorship of the game is also not that serious, so there is not much to worry or complain about, either.
That is Koikatsu party not wolf girl with you. You can download any waifu you want and fuck them

Reactions: fanat7771

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
I know this is off topic, but Liru is very popular in the world, has anyone found the full video of Hentai Liru - Wolf girl with you with Russian subtitles?
They are in the game, but I would like the full video, on the Internet I found only an excerpt of 10 minutes and that's it (

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
I know this is off topic, but Liru is very popular in the world, has anyone found the full video of Hentai Liru - Wolf girl with you with Russian subtitles?
They are in the game, but I would like the full video, on the Internet I found only an excerpt of 10 minutes and that's it (
well, all the english subtitles are plaintext, dont know if it's possible to render cyrillic characters, but it's an <hour of effort and Google Translate to do.

Reactions: fanat7771

Flicker Set

Nov 15, 2020
Guys, somehow after I reboot my PC my saves are gone. Anyone knows why? Or where are they usually stored/how can we modify to unlock all scenes?

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
He's never going to finish the sequel/dlc, he's had 5 years! And i can bet you it didn't take him 5+ years to make the original game from scratch.

Last edited:

wellwellthenthen

Apr 7, 2021
He's never going to finish the sequel/dlc, he's had 5 years! And i can bet you it didn't take him 5+ years to make the original game from scratch.
It essentially did, though. The model for Liru was first shown as being completed on August 27th, 2011 (you can check his blog if you don't believe me, can't link directly because curses to me for this being only my third post). To which, while working on a few other smaller endeavors, the game was modularly built over the process of almost 5 years and with the current, base game being released in mid-2016.
I totally get the frustrations that people have here but the "it will never come out" mindset was something instilled within some people back when the base game was being made. The classic "Never Ever" picture was made as a joke because of this production duration:
575.jpg

Though as well all know today it ended up coming out, despite lengthy production. As such, I believe it's just epitomic of his workflow. Most of the stuff he's made has been a lot smaller than this, so I'd imagine it's more of a given with how big this work is in comparison. Given how expansive the DLC is supposed to be (it's supposed to essentially more than double the current amount of content) and what he's been through within the past few years I'd say that the current duration is more than understandable, if not frustrating to many (including myself, the span we had to wait was bad, it's a sucky situation for everyone), but I'd argue that we'll likely get something soon. On June 8th of 2021 he gave a ballpark estimate of "85% finished" when responding to a Patron, and given the amount of time it's been since then I can totally see that number jumping up to 95% or more, even.

The wait has definitely been bad, but TL;DR: keep your head up, even if it doesn't seem like anything's gonna happen with it. We might be seeing something this year.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Wolf Girl With You - Android

Hello, I wanted to play this game on my Android cell phone, but since I couldn't find the apk anywhere, I decided to make a port of it, good for those who want the links of both versions here.

Download:

-Android - Merry Christmas version:
-Android - normal version:
Loved what you did there.
But say, is it possible for you to create these APK data files into OBB format? The normal version's 1.5 GB & trying to unpack & install this is going to require around 3GB free space on your Android system & not to mention your RAM & CPU is going to need a lot more resource to try & install it. With the OBB file we can also use it from the SDcard.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 1588247
It's here everyone!:PogChamp::PogChamp:

well a LOT had to be fixed in order to get the bath scene working, still trying to get keyframes in the render optimized since that seems to be where the lag is
Mega
just (first rename the original flash file or make a backup) replace the swf within \Content\movie\ and press play on the main exe.
I've already improved some performance in new video files of the same codec, but now that I can get compatible videos into flash, I can experiment.

Don't know about the manual overlay for the decen, which would replace the simple penis/vag with modified versions. It's not hard to make a hairy edit(already did it like 10 months ago), just that the results change the style of the animation, also it's a bitch and a half to get these things encoded right now. Some other artifacts may show up, I did a few image comparisons and the vp6 even at obscenely high bitrates still has some dither added. The main player uses flash17, so maybe I can use the 444 masters and make it run with hw acceleration instead of re-encoding down.

update: going to keep posting newer versions in this folder, the lag is gone on my laptop now so the keyframes and simplified codec seems to have saved speed. interesting bug where her voice triggers the overlay when she's sucking dick, gonna clear out those frames so they cant happen.
Mega

another update: transparency is fixed, the AMC variant should be the fastest, but has a low(er) bitrate than ffmpeg, which tries to match the average of the original, ffmpeg has less filtering too.
Whoo~ nice.
Question. How are you reimporting these video files back to the SWF?
With JPEXS, I can get the FLVs out but there aren't any options to import them back.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Loved what you did there.
But say, is it possible for you to create these APK data files into OBB format? The normal version's 1.5 GB & trying to unpack & install this is going to require around 3GB free space on your Android system & not to mention your RAM & CPU is going to need a lot more resource to try & install it. With the OBB file we can also use it from the SDcard.
In fact, I have been looking at the way that instead of OBB read the game data in a zip format, and I have already achieved it in this way, you can use the internal memory of the cell phone, and even the microSD, but I am still doing tests .

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes