VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
May 7, 2017
I replaced my break to finish this with AX, got to meet GEEKBOAT and a lot of fun things, I still have the rest of next week to do the masking.
The uncensor part of it has been done tho, just got to blend it all together, the bedroom is 90% done and all I have after that is cooking and opening 3. Been a very close soon since May. Also gonna post about that the TRIGGER/GEEKBOAT event, but that's just more uploading 2 hours of 4k video.
the-shell.gif

Aternalyss208

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, none of the download links work. Mega link is dead and the others just give you Energy.exe which is a trojan virus if you open it.
An actual download file would be appreciated.
Just checked the workupload link and there's no Energy.exe whatsoever? You sure you downloaded the right thing?

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
The new add on is hopefully coming this fall, the creator gave that as an answer to a Patreon comment

SuperStrike

Feb 15, 2022
I replaced my break to finish this with AX, got to meet GEEKBOAT and a lot of fun things, I still have the rest of next week to do the masking.
The uncensor part of it has been done tho, just got to blend it all together, the bedroom is 90% done and all I have after that is cooking and opening 3. Been a very close soon since May. Also gonna post about that the TRIGGER/GEEKBOAT event, but that's just more uploading 2 hours of 4k video.
Is there any update about the bedroom scene?

Last edited:

Djeight0eight

Oct 18, 2019
Is anyone else having issues downloading? I know the Nopy link is dead but every other link i try keeps resulting in a failed download. (I've tried multiple browsers) Any re-uploads would be much appreciated.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Is anyone else having issues downloading? I know the Nopy link is dead but every other link i try keeps resulting in a failed download. (I've tried multiple browsers) Any re-uploads would be much appreciated.
I use seems like way more stable for downloading stuff than the browsers

Reactions: Djeight0eight

RyloNeo

Feb 15, 2019
Wolf Girl With You - Android

Hello, I wanted to play this game on my Android cell phone, but since I couldn't find the apk anywhere, I decided to make a port of it, good for those who want the links of both versions here.

Download:

-Android - Merry Christmas version:
-Android - normal version:
How do you open the menu when using these versions?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes