4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Doesnt work for me. I have no voices even with the patches. The patches only brought back voice acting to the title screen. The rest still has no voice.

TheWorrid

Feb 13, 2020
Does this download include the latest patch? What I mean by that is that the Full Moon Edition launched on Dec 10, but there have also been three small patches released since then that fixed various bugs. The (currently) latest patch was released on Dec 13.

Is the build in the OP the fully updated Dec 13 build, or the outdated Dec 10 launch build?

DogX

May 2, 2019
i LOVE liru. i love the artstyle, i love the story telling, i love the animations.
but why...answer me WHY, you have to censore such an masterpiece of work? this makes me sad...
isnt it possible, to make different versions, for japan, and the rest of the world?

FantomXY

May 12, 2020
I have an old version that the new one gives a gray screen, but I did everything according to the instructions and downloaded from here too, help

SpringBootisTrash

Sep 22, 2020
this have uncensore pach ? or is imposible mission ?
if this is unity, it's possible.
Sadly, this is rendered with blender, made to video and plays in flash.
Means there are no "Uncensor", but there could "Decensor" from who don't really have thing to spend time.
I heard there are also AI for decensor things, I saw some of them but still not perfect..

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
if this is unity, it's possible.
Sadly, this is rendered with blender, made to video and plays in flash.
Means there are no "Uncensor", but there could "Decensor" from who don't really have thing to spend time.
I heard there are also AI for decensor things, I saw some of them but still not perfect..
An AI for uncensoring?
Finally, I can experience Liru's patented 9-finger handjob.

Jediscout223

Apr 30, 2021
for some reason that some of the scene just frozed or in 1 frame but i can hear her and see her mouth moving and dpn't know which of the scene file that was missing. and this is the scene where it's stops when i pick the 3rd on top choice 1673775804459.png

Reactions: Kazuma192

mythirdalt34

Jun 20, 2021
does the wolf girl moon dlc have everything the basic game has? i downloaded both files and they both start off the same way so is the moon dlc version just the base game with more content? if so, should i just delete the base game file since its just taking up space?

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
does the wolf girl moon dlc have everything the basic game has? i downloaded both files and they both start off the same way so is the moon dlc version just the base game with more content? if so, should i just delete the base game file since its just taking up space?
There are instructions in the moon dlc on how to install it (Place the data of the base game in the new dlc folder and play the moon exe) and two missing files downloads. The links are on the thread that leads to the creator's patreon

mythirdalt34

Jun 20, 2021
There are instructions in the moon dlc on how to install it (Place the data of the base game in the new dlc folder and play the moon exe) and two missing files downloads. The links are on the thread that leads to the creator's patreon
I've already installed it, im just curious if the dlc is the same as the old version but extra content or not so i can delete the original file

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
I've already installed it, im just curious if the dlc is the same as the old version but extra content or not so i can delete the original file
It's the original game with extras. If you follow the instructions, the files in the new dlc folder should be enough. You can delete the extras.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes