VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

o-juice

Aug 31, 2021
Man I remember actually buying this game when it came out years and years ago.

Can't even remember from where and how I can download it again. Where can I download it here? Mega link isn't working.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where can I download it here? Mega link isn't working.
The Workupload or nopy link, they're working. MEGA accounts being DMCAed isn't unusual, and if I remember right it was a weirdly slow download for some reason when it was alive.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Wolf Girl With You - Android

Hello, I wanted to play this game on my Android cell phone, but since I couldn't find the apk anywhere, I decided to make a port of it, good for those who want the links of both versions here.

Download:

-Android - Merry Christmas version:
-Android - normal version:

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019

Hello, I wanted to play this game on my Android cell phone, but since I couldn't find the apk anywhere, I decided to make a port of it, good for those who want the links of both versions here.

Download:

I tried installing both of these files, but neither of them will work for some reason. It just says app not installed every time.

SolidFister

Feb 17, 2018

Download:

Holy shit you're amazing! Thank you! :love:

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
1641742168636.png
It's here everyone!:PogChamp::PogChamp:

well a LOT had to be fixed in order to get the bath scene working, still trying to get keyframes in the render optimized since that seems to be where the lag is

just (first rename the original flash file or make a backup) replace the swf within \Content\movie\ and press play on the main exe.
I've already improved some performance in new video files of the same codec, but now that I can get compatible videos into flash, I can experiment.

Don't know about the manual overlay for the decen, which would replace the simple penis/vag with modified versions. It's not hard to make a hairy edit(already did it like 10 months ago), just that the results change the style of the animation, also it's a bitch and a half to get these things encoded right now. Some other artifacts may show up, I did a few image comparisons and the vp6 even at obscenely high bitrates still has some dither added. The main player uses flash17, so maybe I can use the 444 masters and make it run with hw acceleration instead of re-encoding down.

update: going to keep posting newer versions in this folder, the lag is gone on my laptop now so the keyframes and simplified codec seems to have saved speed. interesting bug where her voice triggers the overlay when she's sucking dick, gonna clear out those frames so they cant happen.

another update: transparency is fixed, the AMC variant should be the fastest, but has a low(er) bitrate than ffmpeg, which tries to match the average of the original, ffmpeg has less filtering too.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes