Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
What I would like to see in the next updates is an updated gallery. For the main character and the mobs. I mean the animations are already in the game itself, it shouldn't be so hard to add the remaining ones to the gallery.

Adding for the mob gallery also the option to interact with those npc's as in the game(drinking milk, grabbing key from the anus....)
Animations from the certain machines you have to ride on, pregnancy, giving birth and so......
Also the animations if she is asleep, you close the game and open it again would be nice.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
i assume the dev is solo and thus making all lv first before gallery anyway i gonna wait for mooore cooking til new area or Ending

O&M's

May 18, 2018
i assume the dev is solo and thus making all lv first before gallery anyway i gonna wait for mooore cooking til new area or Ending
You're gonna be waiting ages, my man. I've been watching this project for well over 5 years, and updates are slow as hell.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Where can I download the latest version?
If you check the first page of this thread you can easily find this link:
There are all versions listed by date but you will still need a password. The passwords are also in this thread if you check the latest posts......

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
MilkNepenthes added to Gallery
Slave Cat added to Torture Room 2nd Stage
Added recoil animations to 2nd stage enemies for being attacked

Coming Soon
The Dirty Ogre and Mucus Baby attack!

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and grab it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

Reactions: O&M's

tvqs

Nov 27, 2017
God damn. This game is really like my herpes. Got introduced to it by some filthy degenerate and now it just pops out to remind me of itself once in a while. I fully switched out my PC setup since i last played this, so im not about to dig up an old ssd just to continue where i left off. Guess i'll wait another 20 years until it's finished.

• Haha
Reactions: Akuseru97

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Well, I assume he works on the game only in his free time and most likely all alone by himself. If he had more people working at the game the progress would be way faster for sure. Making animations is already a pain in the ass. Especially if you don't do it as a full time job. I've also done games in the past, no H-games but still it's very time consuming.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes