dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
I've been doing that button mashing minigame at the minotaur statue since 2021. I really need a break, chief.
I dont think that section will ever be finished, feels like the dev is too busy concentrating on a mini event area than actually moving story along.

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
I dont think that section will ever be finished, feels like the dev is too busy concentrating on a mini event area than actually moving story along.
there is more content in the arena and torture rooms than any other area of the game, what's this complaint even about? If story progress is your concern, then eluku's updates tells us exactly why we are on this 'detour' and can't advance on the minotaur until finishing it.

Oct 11, 2021
I think it's weird that people complain about the game not progressing linearly. If Eluku ever manages to finishes the game without cutting corners the people who play it then will have a hell of a good time with so much depth. Genuinely has more depth than I have seen in any other h-game. Basically everything that looks like it can fuck you has 5 different ways it can fuck you and I really like that...

But for the love of god cut down on the scat. Idc about ANYTHING else but the further it goes rn the more it becomes obvious that it can't be anything else and my cope of it being some sort of brown lube just won't work for much longer

O&M's

May 18, 2018
But for the love of god cut down on the scat. Idc about ANYTHING else but the further it goes rn the more it becomes obvious that it can't be anything else and my cope of it being some sort of brown lube just won't work for much longer
If Fairy Fighting (his previous game that is already finished) is any indicator of his "lewdness progression", it's just gonna get more and more gruesome as the game approaches the end. The last few fights in Fairy Fighting were loaded with guro/scat scenes if you lost. I'm also not a fan of this, btw--just wouldn't be surprised if that's the route he takes.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Eluku should make that toggleable. Definitely seems easy enough to do
I could only really see him doing such a thing when the game's near completion. I'd certainly hate to have to wait now for him to make alternative, non scat versions of scatty scenes, it would drive development of the game to a screeching halt.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Virustotal as well as two of my virusscanners tend to disagree
They're racist.
They like to flag hentai games because they don't understand them.
Stop Asian Hate.
(But for real, false positives are common, just put Wolf's Dungeon in whitelist and enjoy)

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes