Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
Allowed the player to skip through the various stages of the Torture Room
Added some movement animations for SlaveCat
Given attacks to Mucus Baby, which will arouse Nona

Coming Soon
Grabs hopefully

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and grab it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

Last edited:

ChsPrn

Jan 25, 2018
Which link did you download?
What are the actual virustotal results?
What virus scanners do you use?
a file from the link from this site, a file from the mega link on his official site, some others.
I use virustotal first to check, they report from multiple sources for it to include a trojan. One source is Cylance which is a pretty well known and highly respected one
I also ignored their results, and ran it on my laptop with malwarebytes, and that triggered as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: O&M's

ChsPrn

Jan 25, 2018
does anyone have a contact for eloku? I would like to discuss this antivirus findings with him, but could not find any contact details of any known site of his...

cheers

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
does anyone have a contact for eloku? I would like to discuss this antivirus findings with him, but could not find any contact details of any known site of his...

cheers
You don't need Eluku to tell you that what you're getting are false positives, as we have told you already.

bobbot

May 10, 2018

cheers
whats the odds its a hueristic detetction? pardon my bad spelling. but av scans freak out when thy cant scan something properly ofter labeling it a trojan.

ChsPrn

Jan 25, 2018
whats the odds its a hueristic detetction? pardon my bad spelling. but av scans freak out when thy cant scan something properly ofter labeling it a trojan.
what's the odds that you don't work in cybersecurity? :) :p

jericho009

Apr 15, 2020
what's the odds that you don't work in cybersecurity? :) :p
you must be realy stupid and def dont work in the it section pls be humble you never seen a real virus in ur live dead ass think a shitty ass virus scanner can save you from a real virus pls go back to doing ur scans cus they just show the most dumbest things i been usin windows antivures never had a problem you paying for something that doesnt secure ur pc lol you think a virus is just poof gone wen it gets deleted you know a hardrive ssd nvme or usb stick deleted files are never 100% deleted can always recover them git guud

• Haha

ChsPrn

Jan 25, 2018
you must be realy stupid and def dont work in the it section pls be humble you never seen a real virus in ur live dead ass think a shitty ass virus scanner can save you from a real virus pls go back to doing ur scans cus they just show the most dumbest things i been usin windows antivures never had a problem you paying for something that doesnt secure ur pc lol you think a virus is just poof gone wen it gets deleted you know a hardrive ssd nvme or usb stick deleted files are never 100% deleted can always recover them git guud
pretty big talk for someone that probably just found this form 4 years ago (yes I know my profile states just 2 years prior to you, but been a longer time user :)
also yer statement "i been usin windows antivures never had a problem" tells me enough bud :)
Anyways, not looking to start a fight here. I'll run it through our ATP sandbox and memory inspection, see what that says :)
p.s. you don't have to tell me that deleted ain't deleted, dealt with much older hardware than yer beloved ssd or nvme .
My first hardware probably predates your birth with many a year, if not even a decade :)
At least I know (even though not my native language) how to spell in English :) Don't even need a spell checker :)
btw, you might want to start locating and learn how to use some additional keys on yer keyboard that are right of the M and L keys, some require that big key left of the Z, which even for your convenience is marked with an UP arrow. Meaning UPPERcase
Cheers

• Haha

ChsPrn

Jan 25, 2018
and as the old addage goes no one on the internet knows your a dog. i merely asked what the odds were theres no need to be antaganistic.
srry mate, I mixed yer comment up and thought t came from someone else. Ass well as some other comments...
To answer yer question, yes there is the chance of a false positive with just a heuristic engine. Yer right. But I also see engines that don't use heuristics flag it. I love this game, and want to run later versions (last I have is just the first fighting room with the four orcs...). But I can't risk a malware infection...
If it were just one engine reporting it, I would classify as a false positive, but multiple? Including engines I know that don't run on just or either at all on heuristics, I get worried.

Reactions: bobbot

bobbot

May 10, 2018
srry mate, I mixed yer comment up and thought t came from someone else. Ass well as some other comments...
To answer yer question, yes there is the chance of a false positive with just a heuristic engine. Yer right. But I also see engines that don't use heuristics flag it. I love this game, and want to run later versions (last I have is just the first fighting room with the four orcs...). But I can't risk a malware infection...
If it were just one engine reporting it, I would classify as a false positive, but multiple? Including engines I know that don't run on just or either at all on heuristics, I get worried.
its not ideal but eluku has a pixiv and its got an IM feature built in, their twitters dead ( i refuse to call it x...) the blog they have has a coment feature too... sorry these are the only ways i saw to contact em. you can get to the pixiv thru the fanbox site. gl hope its just some crazy anticheat.

Reactions: ChsPrn
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes