p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Someone could help me I love this game but recently I had to switch to a PC with windows 7 and every time I run the game I don't create any folders or save the games anyone knows why it can be? Sorry my bad english
Make sure your antivirus isn't trying to delete it, or run the game as administrator.

ElliotSalem96

Nov 20, 2018
keep TAB pressed to see the inventory.

oh, then I misunderstood what eluku was talking about about since he mention 'once getting out of the water level go to the shop' or something like that. relying on google translate to read the changelog is not a good idea haha
still does not appear, makes the pause sound but the screen freezes, the inventory does not appear

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
eh p3akhawk, that link is dead now :(
Here's a link to Eluku's uploader account. Password is Eluku.

P.S. (or whatevers) it might take a few seconds to load sense its a Japanese site, but you don't need a local emulator or anything.

• Love
Reactions: Rurura80
Jul 14, 2017
so I forgot about the apple an went far enough that I beat the seaking ,the wolf is there asking about the bag I know I picked up but I cant give it to them so am I bugged or nah

qq21

Aug 2, 2019
Here's a link to Eluku's uploader account. Password is Eluku.

P.S. (or whatevers) it might take a few seconds to load sense its a Japanese site, but you don't need a local emulator or anything.
Seems pass is wrong

Last edited:

Thinkingtank

Jul 20, 2019
so I forgot about the apple an went far enough that I beat the seaking ,the wolf is there asking about the bag I know I picked up but I cant give it to them so am I bugged or nah
so your not bugged out. you just reached the end of the update. I also have picked up the apple and the bag in one of my Lets plays(ill be posting another on saturday) where the bag disappear's after reaching the wall.

Jul 14, 2017
so your not bugged out. you just reached the end of the update. I also have picked up the apple and the bag in one of my Lets plays(ill be posting another on saturday) where the bag disappear's after reaching the wall.
ive been watching your lets play,honestly would've lost my shit against that tree boss ,I mean I have but with power scaling into 80 ,everyone goes down pretty easily

Rockx4020

Feb 18, 2019
I beat the seaking but for some reason i cant give the bag to the cat girl.... any help? or isnt upload the game until that part yet?

1576247895736.png

Thinkingtank

Jul 20, 2019
ive been watching your lets play,honestly would've lost my shit against that tree boss ,I mean I have but with power scaling into 80 ,everyone goes down pretty easily
yeah that Tree's a Bitch... But Levels 15-20 Makes the Diffrence there... if you wanna grind as hard as i do

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes