Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
Help , I do not know what to do , I'm hours here .
Ajuda, eu não sei o que fazer, estou horas aqui .

I spent, it was necessary, several clicks on the space bar . :rolleyes:
Passei, foi necessário, vários cliques na barra de espaço .
View attachment 749033
If i remember correctly you need to fill up the erotic/cum mater ~80% with the fruit that you need to get before this. Other wise you will die.
If i remember correctly you cant get rid of it. You need to make sure you wont get bited by the insects.

The Haru

Jul 21, 2020
no puedo pasar la pelea con las chicas arpías alguien sabe como se pasa les bajo toda la vida y se les vuelve a regenerar y tampoco ellas me pueden bajar la vida se trata de un bug?

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
no puedo pasar la pelea con las chicas arpías alguien sabe como se pasa les bajo toda la vida y se les vuelve a regenerar y tampoco ellas me pueden bajar la vida se trata de un bug?
Este es el final actual del juego. No puedes matarlas.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
how do i download, mainly i need the password, and i don't know hot the uploader works
I upload a mega version almost every week unless the new content isn't major or eluku doesn't upload that week, or you can download from eluku's uploader site. Password = eluku
Will post mega version this weeks update today or tomorrow even if its small.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Version 810 and about... and i have no memes on my desktop so no jokes today...
Egg attack finaly add to harpy area along wiht defeat gauge and some other goodies... and by goodies i mean images... i think?

Blog and Uploader

Reactions: EroMate

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
eluku's uploader download link for version 810 seems to be afflicted with malware, not sure if its a false positive but it's reading as a win32Malware / IDPGeneric, may wanna check it out since the other downloads before this version did not have such an issue.

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
eluku's uploader download link for version 810 seems to be afflicted with malware, not sure if its a false positive but it's reading as a win32Malware / IDPGeneric, may wanna check it out since the other downloads before this version did not have such an issue.
Likely a false positive but seeing the same thing here. Sandboxie returned negative for file alterations so i'm going to assume it's fine, but keep an eye on it.

Edit: Malwarebytes also returns negative. I'd consider that safe enough.

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
Likely a false positive but seeing the same thing here. Sandboxie returned negative for file alterations so i'm going to assume it's fine, but keep an eye on it.

Edit: Malwarebytes also returns negative. I'd consider that safe enough.
*sigh* Bloody Avast being an overprotective parent again then.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
I mean How can you play well, when you are using one hand and you can't concentrate while doing your stuff :p :D

katie18188

Dec 25, 2018
if you go to eluku's website you can play the latest update. Though the harpy fight is glitched from what I seen.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
update 816 out and about... the only meme i have is a picture of chef Ramsey... so just imagine harpy egg's getting cooked... or something...
Can lay egg's now if harpys go rooster on yo buns, and can even kick the rooster in the metaphorical genitals and move on to the next area now. "Route is finished." and eluku plans to add removal of futa parasite in the new area along with a plans that might add an additional route that goes around the futa village.

Eluku's blog and Uploader
Consider donateing to eluku on his blog "About donation" along with dlsite and paypale.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Where can I find a guide for this? Im stuck in the very first room after beating up the guy. No key in sight lol

Nevermind-- I found it. A walkthrough would still be nice tho.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Where can I find a guide for this? Im stuck in the very first room after beating up the guy. No key in sight lol

Nevermind-- I found it. A walkthrough would still be nice tho.
Theirs plenty of play through on PH and if you can't find out where to go, look threw older post as someones probably ran into the same issue sense the game doesn't tell you where to go or where the lamb sauce is...

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
816 still triggers antivirus. Same as before, all results show false positive.
100% downloading straight from eluku's uploader page and just uploading them to mega sense the site might be blocked in some country and sometimes can take forever to open. I haven't gotten any virus warnings at all so it's probably the location of the game. Make sure the folder/location the executable is in isn't read only as eluku's game doesn't auto structure its stuff into separate folders or save it to a separate location like appdata or anything... or I could be wrong and someone will bust out dem techno brains and make me feel stupid... to late NERDS i always feel stupid >:D
If all else fails, then just make it a exception in your anti virus or download from eluku's uploader site if you wanna be 100% sure your getting the right files.
After fight harpys,what should i do?
That's the end of the current build, eluku might take some time to go back and fix up some of the issues with the cliff's like soft locks... impossible mini games that you can completely avoid... but wheres the fun in that? Check back every saturday/sunday or check eluku's blog and just wait for new content.

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
It might not be entirely false positive as the malware alert isn't the game itself, i tried using Extract Here on winrar and it cropped up two randomass temp files alongside the exe that was supposed to be alone in the .rar, it may be that the archive itself is what's infected.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Eluku's words... quote i guess? who knows how english works...

*Although it may be detected as malware by antivirus software,
 Since it is a false detection due to the specifications of the game production tool (ClickteamFusionDEV2.5),
Please  execute at your own risk .
*There is no problem with full-scanning the production PC with Norton 360.

Everyone can rest easy... unless you still think its a virus... in which case, retreat back to your underground bunkers boi's as this is an adults only zone...
version 823 flapping its wings like never before... when the fuck are we gonna be done with the harpy area... Woodballs amount increased to over 9000... wheres vageta when you need 'em? All baddies in cliff area drop woodballs and merchant cat has decided to give you a discount... which makes no sense sense you saved her life, got captured to get her a apple and probably contracted aids or something from the mosquito just to bring her bag back... red apple adjusted, for better or worse... eluku didn't say and i'm to lazy to boot the game up and find out...
Just to be 100% safe, I suggest everyone download from as this is the DIRECT upload on eluku's page and theirs no reason to mistrust F95zone for giving out viruses just from 1 bad experience. If someone can't open his uploader site or something from being blocked in country, i'll post next weeks upload on my mega and post a link as per-usual.

P.S. the paswrod for the getuploader is "eluku"

P.P.S. someone send me some memes about harpys cuz i'm all out...

P.P.P.S.!!! Minigame added to harpy egg laying along with game over. Harpy hp and area also adjusted along with the new area added but nothing to do in it.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes