TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Btw: Update is out.

edit:
Grey cat can now initiate the grapple. Winning the grapple has been made WAY harder. You cannot lose the fight yet, dunno if you can win.

edit2:
You can also not win yet.

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
can someone give me the link to the update i cant find it

Scroll down until you get to "Wolf'sDungeon_UPYYMMDD"
Click on "Eluku's UPLOADER"
Click the button, than copy-paste the password ( eluku ), and press the button
Press the button, press "Download Now"

NixiePhea

Aug 3, 2017
So, nothing new been added as of now? The furthest I can seem to get it to the statue and it doesn't seem that I can get anywhere from there.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
So, nothing new been added as of now? The furthest I can seem to get it to the statue and it doesn't seem that I can get anywhere from there.
Eluku is curently working on the part time job area then i think he plans to go back to the minotaur statue area

Reactions: NixiePhea

Sourjar

Jun 28, 2018
Harpy fight makes me want to pull my hair out, majority of the game as well. Can't even get a turned on because I'm more rage than invested. Damn near breaking my keyboard to escape nonsense and it doesn't help that I can't even get up off the ground before another frame perfect attack connects to me.

Reactions: YHL

g659039

Apr 10, 2018

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that killed it a bit for me. I'm okay with futa only content (As it can be avoided if you're not into that) or temp futa content for an area/enemy or two, but the game is pretty misleading. Starts you off thinking the MC is a normal female and goes full on futa out of nowhere. After a while I was like "Okay, when does the peepee go away already", lol.

The peepee only pops up on occasions. She is female 99% of game time, so your complaining feels overblown.

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
Sin título.png

hummm I can't enter these doors and what comes after this is the statue, but in that statue, even if I complete the objective, I can't escape later, is there nothing else?

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 1111035

hummm I can't enter these doors and what comes after this is the statue, but in that statue, even if I complete the objective, I can't escape later, is there nothing else?
Congrats, you reached the end of the Minotaur area. Its not being worked on at the moment Eluku is currently working on the little fight area inside of the cliff bit before the minotaur area.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
No update this week, but he asks if we want to see a 3vs1 lesbian fight like the goblin one:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Some enmeis are areas are pure BS designed to drive you crazy. Enemies with weird hitboxes that 1-hit KO you. Enemies that instantly stip you, with 1-hit kill enemies spawning at such a rate you CANNOT dress yourself fast enough.

Tons of annoying enemies that are a chore to escape from even with broken stats

Reactions: YHL

2breh4u

Sep 15, 2020
Some enmeis are areas are pure BS designed to drive you crazy. Enemies with weird hitboxes that 1-hit KO you. Enemies that instantly stip you, with 1-hit kill enemies spawning at such a rate you CANNOT dress yourself fast enough.

Tons of annoying enemies that are a chore to escape from even with broken stats
Yup the game is infuriating can say I beat the game once and have used cheat engine every since
but only really had issues with the cave boss and the swamp area as a whole fuck that place holy shit
and at the end of the day you dont have to fight everything you can just slip past most enemies anyway or go back one panel to reset it

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes