SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
I'm not shaming any of you on this game, because it caught my interest at the first due to the Futa village and up to the swamp area with the mermaids. (It was kinda brutal here and there, but I just stuck with the animations that could be classified as sex).

But after that, its just been a bit too gruesome for me. Like from what I hear she is gonna cough up her organs now? Is that even sexy? Can't even be called BDSM which I'm not a fan of, but I can see some appeal to it as an outsider. I've played "Fairy Fighting" and while it has some gruesome animations too, most of it was largely rough sex at best.

All's I'm asking is, do any of you all get off on this anymore or just play it out of interest? The later levels I mean, and the more brutal monsters.

(I know none of you all would do this or advocate this stuff to be emulated in real life ofc. Just asking a question I've been wondering for a while.)
I'm kind of just hoping that Eluku focuses more on the sexual aspect of it than the pure gore. Being torn apart isn't arousing to me, but Nona getting eaten out to the point that she prolapses is. Visceral stuff as a result of sex rather than purely visceral stuff is appealing to me I suppose.

Reactions: Noctis_

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
And yeah I don't know what's going on with the new downloads, I can't get it to work. They can't extract properly. I think Eluku botched the upload.

1243qw2

Aug 31, 2021
I'm kind of just hoping that Eluku focuses more on the sexual aspect of it than the pure gore. Being torn apart isn't arousing to me, but Nona getting eaten out to the point that she prolapses is. Visceral stuff as a result of sex rather than purely visceral stuff is appealing to me I suppose.
So true. I mean, there's nothing wrong with adding gruesome stuff to a game 'cause everybody's got their own taste in things. But what I think is that people who play this game don't play this game to see the gory stuff. If it has been gruesome game from the very beginning, we would've all known that the target of this game is those with such taste so there's nothing wrong with Nona getting teared apart or killed in various, unimaginable way, but it's not. Prolapse and urethra? I'm okay with that. Still arouses me. But Nona getting torn apart, and especially her getting torn apart just for the sake of gory stuff just doesn't do things for me.

Oct 11, 2018
So true. I mean, there's nothing wrong with adding gruesome stuff to a game 'cause everybody's got their own taste in things. But what I think is that people who play this game don't play this game to see the gory stuff. If it has been gruesome game from the very beginning, we would've all known that the target of this game is those with such taste so there's nothing wrong with Nona getting teared apart or killed in various, unimaginable way, but it's not. Prolapse and urethra? I'm okay with that. Still arouses me. But Nona getting torn apart, and especially her getting torn apart just for the sake of gory stuff just doesn't do things for me.
If I remember correctly, this game was actually going to have a lot more gruesome stuff in it compared to Fairy Fighting. I think the direction of things changed when people started complaining about stuff like scat (does anyone remember the original title screen with the translucent tube?) and some other hardcore elements.

All I know is that I can't wait for the next update. I need to know exactly what the hell that thing is coming out of her mouth at the end of the latest animation.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Eluku isn't starting to put gore in the game to please people, it was planned to have it from the very start.
See that warning at the start of the game that warns of gore? That's always been in the game.
Eluku is a Guro artist and we're finally getting a game to show it

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
If I recall correctly most of the gore was planned to be put in the alternative loli route

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
It may be shocking to some, but what you currently see in Wolf's Dungeon is already the toned down version, due to feedback from his backers. There are several scenes that have been censored, changed or removed that were initially more... disgusting? brutal?
No idea how to describe it.

Oct 11, 2018
It may be shocking to some, but what you currently see in Wolf's Dungeon is already the toned down version, due to feedback from his backers. There are several scenes that have been censored, changed or removed that were initially more... disgusting? brutal?
I think "graphic" would work well there. It does have me wondering what the game would have looked like if it wasn't toned down though.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Really?
Which ones?

Reactions: Fly'earth

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Really?
Which ones?
The only thing I remember right now was that the tube in one of the title animations where wolf and another girl are tied onto a wooden horse was changed from transparent to solid, so you no longer what moves through it.

If you read what he writes about the next enemy he has planned it's usually more disturbing what in the end ends up in the game, due to backers saying it's too extreme.

Fluoride

Jun 10, 2021
Current update has some 'organs' coming out of Nona's mouth due to Tiger Girl's massive parasite. The next update on the 27th or so and has the ending of that game over which is apparently weeks of penetration due to penis insensitivity and all you can hear is squelching sounds throughout the castle. Ngl, while the scene is hot and I'm excited for the climax the actual visual consequence of an anime girl not being made out of hollow rubber is starting to dawn on me and it's going a bit far past my line.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
If you read what he writes about the next enemy he has planned it's usually more disturbing what in the end ends up in the game, due to backers saying it's too extreme.
NOOOO!! The game was ruined by softies right from the start!
haachama-nononoo.gif
Ngl, while the scene is hot and I'm excited for the climax the actual visual consequence of an anime girl not being made out of hollow rubber is starting to dawn on me and it's going a bit far past my line.
On the plus side, though, Nona has rubber goodies inside her! Yaaay!

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Guys, I've come to a grim realization
With all the bullcrap that's going on with Pixiv
Won't that affect Eluku and Wolf's Dungeon?

Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
Uh.......I must have missed this. What's going on with Pixiv?
I think hes talking about this:

Regarding transactions for items

Many transactions take place on BOOTH, pixivFANBOX, and the pixiv Requests feature.
Some were found to violate the pixiv Terms of Use, Article 14 "Prohibited Conduct", Item 26 "Using the Services to display, sell, purchase, register, or engage in other transactions involving the products set forth below".

Furthermore, the rules or policies of Brand Protection for Card Networks transactions for content that is patently offensive, unethical, or promote criminal activity; such as, by way of example and not limitation:
・Sexual exploitation of a minor
・Incest
・Bestiality
・Rape (or any other non-consensual sexual behavior)
・Non-consensual mutilation of a person or body part 

Under the Service Master Terms of Use, we ask that all users check for items that include the above content on BOOTH, pixivFANBOX, and the pixiv Requests feature, and if such content is found, delete the items or set them to private.

■ Terms of Use update for December 15th, 2022
We will be updating Article 14 "Prohibited Conduct", Item 26 "Using the Services to display, sell, purchase, register, or engage in other transactions involving the products set forth below", in order to clarify the standards for items and content that fall under prohibited transactions.
This is pretty much 80% of the entery R18 section would be considered againts the rules. If i need to guess, this pretty much they made this becouse of PayPal. I mean thailand Paypal suspended every transaction from/to PP.

Oct 11, 2018
I think hes talking about this:

This is pretty much 80% of the entery R18 section would be considered againts the rules. If i need to guess, this pretty much they made this becouse of PayPal. I mean thailand Paypal suspended every transaction from/to PP.
Thanks for that info. I wasn't even aware of any of that.

With that being said, couldn't he publish his stuff on Fantia with no issues? BlueMadDiode (sp?) releases their games on there and their games usually check all of those boxes.

Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
Thanks for that info. I wasn't even aware of any of that.

With that being said, couldn't he publish his stuff on Fantia with no issues? BlueMadDiode (sp?) releases their games on there and their games usually check all of those boxes.
He's been using both Fantia and PixivFanBox for years.

Anyway, I dont really believe there will be big "bans" on Fanbox or on the booth. This is manly for "legal viability" reasons. Though i can be wrong.

I mean they already looking into new processing planner for Thai users, so maybe in the future we can use that and Pixiv can just middle finger PP or any other middlemen or maybe banks too. So yeah, we just need to wait and see what happens.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes