FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I don't understand why people complain about the content, it's a great game, and the deadlines are not a broom to wave. After all, creating a game is not an easy process. It's a pity, of course, that there will be no more futanari content, but I'm sure further development will not disappoint
seriously? there won't be any more futa? Considering that there are too many guros, I refuse to follow this project, to my regret, it was one of my favorite games (((well, I think there are reasons for this, I want to say thanks to the developer

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
What level are you? At level cap I literally accidentally beat Tiger Girl on keyboard while trying to see her game over. Either way, here's a save with Tiger Girl beat. Just extract the zip then paste the data folder in with your game.
what exactly is Tiger girl's game over scene? or is it just nothing? I've been curious as there are no videos online.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
There is none. Eluku just abandoned that fight one day and he's been working on the torture room for months since.
There are even 2 scenes if I remember correctly. If the tiger girl finishes you off she will continue to lick over Nona's skin. Tigers have spines on their tongue, they are so coarse that they can remove the skin from flesh of its prey!
The tiger girl licks basically Nona's skin off. That is the normal game over scene.
There was another scene I think but you had to drain a lot of health from the tiger girl so she makes that specific move on you. The tiger girl will grab Nona and try to stretch/ gape / tear her vagina open or her anus...... something like that. During my fights I encountered it only 2 times so I can't tell for sure but I have some screenshots of it. Not every grab from the tiger girl will result to the next stage of that move though.

I don't have the first phase of the move......

This is the second phase of the alternate game over route where Nona gets fisted
Nona.PNG
Nona2.PNG

When you hold down S the bar will fill and the second phase goes further
Nona1.PNG

After that the tiger girl grows a cock and goes right away into the final phase where she jumps into the ceiling and attacks from above. If you now get hit she will mount you from behind.
Nona3.PNG
This phase has also it's own steps
Nona4.PNG
After that they change positions
Nona5.PNG
followed by
Nona6.PNG

This is the end where Nona is forced to ride the tiger's girl cock, after pressing a button you will be back at the title menu.
Nona7.PNG

Maybe someone has a full recording of it, this is all I can offer

Reactions: Zmorin01

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a trick to having unlimited life?
No, however there is a save somewhere with maxed out stats, not like it matters much, the game itself is about your coordination to evade attacks.

Wait this game has gotten no new content in the last years ? i swear it stopped at the minotaur place over a year ago. Is that right ?
Either read eluku's blog or read the thread my dude, minotaur statue is not the current route we are taking.

Dec 3, 2020
oh ? the arena then ?
No, however there is a save somewhere with maxed out stats, not like it matters much, the game itself is about your coordination to evade attacks.

Either read eluku's blog or read the thread my dude, minotaur statue is not the current route we are taking.

Aloha_Rose

Jul 25, 2024
I think so. Last time I checked there was also a path to the right with unfinished minotaur statue that "should" open the door - statue can be used, theres general animation and Game Over animation, but door doesn't open.
If I understand correctly, planned next are: anti-futanari surgery, loli transformation, zombie village, guro?maybe.
How to pass mino statue im stuck spamming spacebar

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes