Seeking Wolf's Dungeon

Kaneki117

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone know some hentai like the game wolf's dungeon by eluku or anthophobia by sourjelly??? Thanks

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Ah, pixel art hentai side-scrollers with female protagonists. For something so specific, it's somehow practically its own genre. And a personal favourite genre of mine. I've got quite a few I enjoy. For games that are most similar to Wolf's Dungeon and Anthophobia:

Parasite in City is practically one of the founding fathers of hentai side-scrollers. Very similar thematically to Anthiphobia.
Captivity is a somewhat recent, and very popular, game. It's less linear progressing and more wave survival, but the sexy content is much the same.
Mission Mermaiden is another good choice. Its main gimmick is bad status effects- each scene changes depending on what the heroine is afflicted by, ranging from general aphrodisiacs to mind-controlling goggles.
Future Fragments is a fine game. Out of all the games so far, it probably has the best gameplay- though that's not to say the hentai is lacking. It also comes fully equipped with story and voice acting. (Still a side-scroller, though, don't be scared off.) It's technically incomplete, but there's a lot of content regardless.
UnHolY DisAsTeR is a war crime against capital letters, but asides from that it's pretty solid. Good animations, good gameplay, overall good. (You can also check out UnHolY ToRturEr in the same series if you want, but it's not a side-scroller, just a sexual interaction sim.)
SiNiSistar is pretty gore-y, but given that you like Wolf's Dungeon, I'm guessing that's not a turn-off for you. Fine all around.
Echidna Wars DX is one of my all-time favourites, though that's probably because it has a lot of content for a very specific fetish of mine. The gameplay is great, the music is surprisingly good and the animations are high quality. Be warned, though, it heavily features vore content, so stay away if you're not into that. (...I should probably clarify that the specific fetish I mentioned is kissing, not vore.)
Lab -Still Alive- and Lab2 -Underground- are two games chock full of content, animations, and overall good Metroidvania gameplay. One thing I find neat is the protagonist of the second game is a boss in the first. It's the little things.
Ayura Crisis. Here we are. I'm going to be honest: while it's not my personal favourite, just in my top three, this is probably the single best hentai game I've seen. The gameplay is amazing. The animations are amazing. It's hot as hell. I cannot think of a single bad thing about this game. If you only play one game from this list, make it this one. Unfortunately, the sequel, Eris Dysnomia, is currently on hold due to the developer losing interest.

The rest of these aren't quite pixel art hentai side-scrollers with female protagonists, but they have most of the formula there, and I thought they were still worth mentioning.

Succubus Affection has a male protagonist, but the rest is there. One thing it does very well is the animations- not only are they appealing, but they're not just lose-for-sex. The hentai is actually a reward. Granted, there are also separate animations for losing, but not all of the content is locked behind failing the game.
Virgin Invader is also male protagonist. For this one, you're playing as the monster that rapes the girls, and the hentai is solely a reward. Also, there's an invincible mode in case you want to just go absolutely wild.
Atelier Tia isn't pixel art, but the animation is great nonetheless. This one is still lose-for-sex with a female protagonist.
Guilty Hell has some of the best hentai animations I've seen. It's not pixel art, but still amazing. Remember when I mentioned Ayura Crisis, and how it was in my top three? This game is number four. Also, Guilty Hell 2 is currently in development. There's not much so far, but you can follow the development if you're interested.

Hope some of these strike your fancy!

Kaneki117

Oct 21, 2018
Thank you
Ah, pixel art hentai side-scrollers with female protagonists. For something so specific, it's somehow practically its own genre. And a personal favourite genre of mine. I've got quite a few I enjoy. For games that are most similar to Wolf's Dungeon and Anthophobia:

Parasite in City is practically one of the founding fathers of hentai side-scrollers. Very similar thematically to Anthiphobia.
Captivity is a somewhat recent, and very popular, game. It's less linear progressing and more wave survival, but the sexy content is much the same.
Mission Mermaiden is another good choice. Its main gimmick is bad status effects- each scene changes depending on what the heroine is afflicted by, ranging from general aphrodisiacs to mind-controlling goggles.
Future Fragments is a fine game. Out of all the games so far, it probably has the best gameplay- though that's not to say the hentai is lacking. It also comes fully equipped with story and voice acting. (Still a side-scroller, though, don't be scared off.) It's technically incomplete, but there's a lot of content regardless.
UnHolY DisAsTeR is a war crime against capital letters, but asides from that it's pretty solid. Good animations, good gameplay, overall good. (You can also check out UnHolY ToRturEr in the same series if you want, but it's not a side-scroller, just a sexual interaction sim.)
SiNiSistar is pretty gore-y, but given that you like Wolf's Dungeon, I'm guessing that's not a turn-off for you. Fine all around.
Echidna Wars DX is one of my all-time favourites, though that's probably because it has a lot of content for a very specific fetish of mine. The gameplay is great, the music is surprisingly good and the animations are high quality. Be warned, though, it heavily features vore content, so stay away if you're not into that. (...I should probably clarify that the specific fetish I mentioned is kissing, not vore.)
Lab -Still Alive- and Lab2 -Underground- are two games chock full of content, animations, and overall good Metroidvania gameplay. One thing I find neat is the protagonist of the second game is a boss in the first. It's the little things.
Ayura Crisis. Here we are. I'm going to be honest: while it's not my personal favourite, just in my top three, this is probably the single best hentai game I've seen. The gameplay is amazing. The animations are amazing. It's hot as hell. I cannot think of a single bad thing about this game. If you only play one game from this list, make it this one. Unfortunately, the sequel, Eris Dysnomia, is currently on hold due to the developer losing interest.

The rest of these aren't quite pixel art hentai side-scrollers with female protagonists, but they have most of the formula there, and I thought they were still worth mentioning.

Succubus Affection has a male protagonist, but the rest is there. One thing it does very well is the animations- not only are they appealing, but they're not just lose-for-sex. The hentai is actually a reward. Granted, there are also separate animations for losing, but not all of the content is locked behind failing the game.
Virgin Invader is also male protagonist. For this one, you're playing as the monster that rapes the girls, and the hentai is solely a reward. Also, there's an invincible mode in case you want to just go absolutely wild.
Atelier Tia isn't pixel art, but the animation is great nonetheless. This one is still lose-for-sex with a female protagonist.
Guilty Hell has some of the best hentai animations I've seen. It's not pixel art, but still amazing. Remember when I mentioned Ayura Crisis, and how it was in my top three? This game is number four. Also, Guilty Hell 2 is currently in development. There's not much so far, but you can follow the development if you're interested.

Hope some of these strike your fancy!