• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Womanizer [v1.37+DLC] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
same as before euro lang are greyed out and asian lang awailable. when press on tham game hangs on same lang page and that it

shoty

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? (I know I can roll back and save... but I am way too lazy to explore the whole decision tree)

Reactions: maidfucker

Hisoka92

Oct 23, 2021
If this is indeed AI, then it's some high quality AI, probably retraced. Extremities look good, text as well, no blatant disformities.

Anyway, the window lockpicking is indeed clunky, and I can't even get another route than Nadia, to me those Olya screenshots are urban legends.

Reactions: Longs

tdubdiza

Sep 19, 2021
idk whats wrong but i cant get pass the language screen is it just me or is the demo broken v1.0 downloads as demo. all but ese- languages are greyed out cant select them. any help

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Mini-games fixed. Easy mode will allow to pass them easily.
Language choice fixed!
Default language for linux version will be English!
Walkthrough arrives - 27.04.2024
Womanizer 8 days with all improvements arrives - 26.04.2024

Thanks everybody for feedback!

Reactions: shoty

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
My request to upload the newest version haven't passed moderation.
I cannot upload the new version here and have no intention to support this thread, sorry guys.
You need somebody else who will check every two days the new "bug fixed" version and update here, I am done with this.

Maybe moderators will do that, as they know how to follow the rules here. I have enough of beraucracy in the real rife ))

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes