2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ192714_img_main.jpg

Overview:
An immortal sweeper by the name of Chiyo Yatou is requested to investigate
the truth behind suspicious rumors about a certain organization, "Golden Good Harvest".
She heads to their headquarters only to find an artificial hell of debaucherous desire----
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English & Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - -
thanks to @Hector Wimbleton

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Not sure how to run it. The program always kills itself upon executing. Even my AppLoc doesn't work.

I start it, the program pops up with a white screen, after 3 seconds disappears again, also can't see it in the Process/Details list.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Not sure how to run it. The program always kills itself upon executing. Even my AppLoc doesn't work.

I start it, the program pops up with a white screen, after 3 seconds disappears again, also can't see it in the Process/Details list.
I have this problem too. Does anyone know how to solve it?
Are your computers set to Japanese Locale?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Strange, applocale for me worked. Did you try Locale Emulator?

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
I used the Locale Emulator, but it still kills itself for some reason. I am assuming it's due to the fact that either the Locale Emulator is broken in some way, or not up to date, as I have never touched it for...1-2 years.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017

there is a way to fix this for those on windows 7 go to control panel > system > advanced system > performance at the top click on settings > Data Execution prevention > tick on " Turn on Dep for all programs and services except those i select " then a little down there is a button called "ADD" click on it and find the laucher of the game :D

Ps:FOR WINDOWS 10 its like this control panel > system and security > system > advanced system ... the rest is the same thank you have a nice day :3

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Why even bother with app locale ? i do not understand u tbh ... Change locale to Japan and job done , upon finishing change to normal . You waste more time on forum than reseting the pc 2 times .

Reactions: Freezerburn

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
Idk if it's simply not working properly or the controls are more atrocious than usual for these games

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes