deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
I got 100% but nothing happens. I cant see the ending.
Any suggestions?
if you get an answer to that question let me know,.. i am at 100% too,... but for some reason the black widow story line restarts.. and that the only thing,.. nothing else happens

BastardX

May 13, 2018
if you get an answer to that question let me know,.. i am at 100% too,... but for some reason the black widow story line restarts.. and that the only thing,.. nothing else happens
When at 100% just wait till after the last day. The ending is there.

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
Anyway to fix the lack of punishments, I didnt realise but its been a while since i could do it, and I do not want to go back that far. An alternative is if someone has a save close to the end, I would appreciate that. I am currently at 91% and the lack of punishments available, is making it so i can get one training in a day if im lucky before she goes hulk mode and escapes. Thanks in advance.

Mar 25, 2020
This is great so far, would be great to see a few more animations in the Harley/WW fight when she tries to escape, maybe add in some humiliation defeat scenes, rather than just go to being locked up again.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
Is there a cheat for max money or can someone post a save for this version with a lot of money. My save wont load and I really dont want to start from scratch again.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes