Collection Video WOOD CUBE collection [2024-01-19] [WOOD CUBE]

Spettra

Mar 13, 2022
Someone leaked the AKT thread to FB Honkai groups and now the thirsty normies have flocked here demanding more Honkai R34 so that they can leak it to said FB Honkai groups.
worst part is they also sell those free shared vids to other social media platforms and even to the author's discord. xD

spoonnye

Jun 17, 2022
Someone leaked the AKT thread to FB Honkai groups and now the thirsty normies have flocked here demanding more Honkai R34 so that they can leak it to said FB Honkai groups.
That is just pure stupidity from these people. I have been lurking here for a while and it would be a shame if this thread goes dark because of some FB users.

Ambxious

Jan 12, 2022
That is just pure stupidity from these people. I have been lurking here for a while and it would be a shame if this thread goes dark because of some FB users.
yeah some idiot leaked and then others went "look at this shit I have, I can tell you how to get it too"

spoonnye

Jun 17, 2022
yeah some idiot leaked and then others went "look at this shit I have, I can tell you how to get it too"
The only situation when I would say that would be with one friend, but not a whole group chat. That idiot is really trying to get reputation from the backs of people who share this stuff.

DellComputerUser

May 23, 2022
Thank you man
BTW, do you know what's the announcement in WOOD CUBE's fanbox about?
I think it actually may be serious because this is what the announcement said:

" Recently, the situation of video piracy is very serious. If the situation intensifies, I will consider changing the sponsorship rewards in the future. . . The main thing is that I don’t want to work for some unconscionable people. Here I am very grateful to have a group of old brothers who can support me all the time. Thank you very much"

• Wow
Reactions: Spettra

Ambxious

Jan 12, 2022
I think it actually may be serious because this is what the announcement said:

" Recently, the situation of video piracy is very serious. If the situation intensifies, I will consider changing the sponsorship rewards in the future. . . The main thing is that I don’t want to work for some unconscionable people. Here I am very grateful to have a group of old brothers who can support me all the time. Thank you very much"
My god… I have another reason to hate those mf who leaked now. I thought it was weird to see people favouriting wood cube on kemono to go from 1k to 1.6k in a short time

Last edited:

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
My god… I have another reason to hate those mf who leaked now. I thought it was weird to see people favouriting wood cube on kemono to go from 1k to 1.6k in a short time
Guy was already quick on the takedowns when his works started getting posted on Kemono. I'm afraid to see what will happen next.

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
Guy was already quick on the takedowns when his works started getting posted on Kemono. I'm afraid to see what will happen next.
Worse is WOOD CUBE will just start sending their works via DM or special discord server, like all other 'smart' fanbox/patreon/fantia artists.