Collection Video WOOD CUBE collection [2024-01-19] [WOOD CUBE]

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I see that Wood Cube already stopped making loods. Well that was short lived. I guess I can't blame them.
He deleted his animations and their stills from his Pixiv along with certain other content. Not an encouraging sign. At least it was good while it lasted. One way or another, no artist can continue to make art forever.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
He deleted his animations and their stills from his Pixiv along with certain other content. Not an encouraging sign. At least it was good while it lasted. One way or another, no artist can continue to make art forever.
*sigh* And so the purge has taken another one.

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021
Yeah I just noticed that he deleted all content after December 2022 while changing his username. But what do u mean by " not an encouraging sign" ? Does it mean that there will be paywall like shengtian?

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
Yeah I just noticed that he deleted all content after December 2022 while changing his username. But what do u mean by " not an encouraging sign" ? Does it mean that there will be paywall like shengtian?
Well, things like this are never encouraging for us, are they? It remains to be seen whether he's abandoned art entirely, only NSFW art, or plans to start again at some point, but I would prepare myself for disappointment and not be at all surprised if he really is gone for good.

The real loss is the little smut stories in the descriptions of his animations that provided a bit of context and story to them. The videos still exist here and elsewhere, but those segments are gone forever...I should have copy and pasted them into a word doc.

Reactions: ggg1933

kizarukinemon

May 22, 2021
shengtian's paywall is one of the worst i've seen