4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
i dont remember if ive asked this before but can you rename the mc?
I created a patch for myself to rename all the named characters in the game. There's no 'proper' interface or anything since it was just for myself - just brings up a few menus. It doesn't touch any of the existing files or adversely affect the saved games (it just creates a few new variables that will get saved). Just unzip it it into the game folder and restart the game, it'll add a text button on the bottom left of the screen.

Latest patch is for up to season 1 v 0.03.F

Last edited:

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
For those still interested, this version has been proofread by the user TsubameYui .

For those who want the Android and MAC versions, on my SubscribeStar page, I have these versions on a pinned post.
Ps. Carol's dialogue is still Esl for a reason.

When I finish translating to Portuguese I will update the links in the OP, but I don't know if allowed.

Last edited:

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
For those still interested, this version has been proofread by the user TsubameYui .

For those who want the Android and MAC versions, on my SubscribeStar page, I have these versions on a pinned post.
Ps. Carol's dialogue is still Esl for a reason.

When I finish translating to Portuguese I will update the links in the OP, but I don't know if allowed.
Saw .2 when I first came to this story now waiting on a.3

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes