4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

flirtyKajal

Jun 27, 2024
can someone recommend more games like these in which we play as a female character , and if its ntr thats great , if we are female and another is futa thats great as well

NiteDweller64

Jun 4, 2021
I look forward to how the game develops, it had more content then i expected for a v0.02 honestly.

A couple of things i liked

I especially like how the Protag responds to people. The kind of matter of factly but still directly sexual phrasing. "of course my pussy is wet i get turned on easy" but still not just being a complete slut and giving over. i do look forward to more actual NTR content and the husbands reactions to the things happening to his wife, her popularity from said things, and how she is changing.

A few things i didnt care for, could be better, or would like to see added.

1. please come up with something like a skip button or whatever. the strangers on the street scenes get repetitive FAST. you have decent variety for the version its at, but man that got old after the 30th time.

2. a standing portrait that updates. would love to see outfits or her walking around in more and more disheveled attire due to being fucked and the cum to go with it.

3. the NTR content, maybe change it from the get go being her just opening stating that she will cheat on him until they can leave, but a phase where as her popularity raises and she does more and more risky events that she then tells her husband whats up. Say some scenes of the "social media" challenges being less and less censored to the point where her husband and others may recognize her. or maybe some scenes where she is partly hidden from her husband while the event is happening and he doesnt realize. I think this build up adds to the suspense and excitement.

4. obliviously the art isnt the best in the world, but honestly im fine with it assuming that since the quality is a bit lower, its easier to produce more of it to fill more situations. outfits, events, niche scenes, or just more variety of scenes.

all in all, i was pleasently surprised and look forward to more, especially the pregnancy dynamics. Got that point all the way up to 200 and still didnt see a scene for it lol, i look forward to it!
I agree with the fact that something needs to be fixed with the strangers on the street. One every now and then isnt bad, but I found the mass repetitiveness too much. especially when you would get stopped by one and while you were dealing with that one, three or four more would jump on you. A very BIG waste of time!!! was ready to stop playing because of this.

bbro1

May 26, 2020
hey so, how do you advance the story past senior coming to the house. I've got 11 job points, when can i go further with things?

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
hey so, how do you advance the story past senior coming to the house. I've got 11 job points, when can i go further with things?
You need like 160 lewdity for next scene. The event will play when you go to sleep at midnight. After that scene many events will be available, including flexible jobs and second option in normal paying jobs....

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Have scenes with full nude? Or just her boobs out? I just find one job scene with a scene like that, please let them free!
i will add them... as the character is still getting used to the city, she is not going full naked anytime soon!!! but in upcoming updates i will add that!!!

bbro1

May 26, 2020
You need like 160 lewdity for next scene. The event will play when you go to sleep at midnight. After that scene many events will be available, including flexible jobs and second option in normal paying jobs....
I got that Event, my lewdity is over 800 now and i'm still stuck doing second jobs with no interaction with the husband.

Last edited:

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
well that's all for the current update...... you can learn gimmicks if you have not learned them yet by talking
to blue men.... they are scattered across city so you can find them and learn more tricks from them......
i am going to update the game soon.... so stay tuned!!!!

bbro1

May 26, 2020
well that's all for the current update...... you can learn gimmicks if you have not learned them yet by talking
to blue men.... they are scattered across city so you can find them and learn more tricks from them......
I saw another guy talking about a gangbang scene with the husbands coworkers. I haven't been able to unlock that.

Bustergear

Oct 13, 2020
Does this update fix the park bug? at 300 lewdity the park handler says the words for the finger scene but it is skipped and the H scene after the work is cut suddenly while the sound effects still play.

I dunno where I can send issues so I'll do it here. I also want to see this game become better and better.

Bustergear

Oct 13, 2020
1720144478972.png
The lewdity just boosted to 200 after doing the survey with promotion clothes?

Edit: My bad it was from the test orb next to the house, although the 200 boost does not reflect on the scenes.

Last edited:

Bustergear

Oct 13, 2020
Survey with Promotion Clothes dont seem to count since you already get the costume even before you talk to the guy. The costume also gets swapped back to house clothes after jobs.

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Survey with Promotion Clothes dont seem to count since you already get the costume even before you talk to the guy. The costume also gets swapped back to house clothes after jobs.
Yea i kinda intend to keep the same clothes after the job cus i will need to edit previous events a lot for that... and it's pretty risky to do that.... i am planning to make a clothing section near every job tho.... so if you wanna you can change clothes anytime

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Does this update fix the park bug? at 300 lewdity the park handler says the words for the finger scene but it is skipped and the H scene after the work is cut suddenly while the sound effects still play.

I dunno where I can send issues so I'll do it here. I also want to see this game become better and better.
Lemme check that..

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote