4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

2domukas2

Feb 20, 2019
Yo man do what you want. Don't let other's put you down. Art or fetishes you making it and they are free to ignore it. Entitlement is strong here. Especially reading that butt hurt person about rape, everyone knows its not good so what. Learning to draw and creating something to support yourself is respectable.

hugeboobslover

Oct 22, 2018
Stuck to bed, can someone tell me how to change player coordinate in save data? i tried but failed to find pg coordinate

Thx

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3763188

Overview:
A loving couple moves into a degenerate city due to the husband's transfer.... in order to secure their future, they need to clear their debt...... mitsu, the wife, has no choice but to find a good paying job in the city full of sex!!!!! will she be able to live happily with her husband? SPOILER ALERT, the answer is no!!!!!

Let mitsu be fucked all around the town!!!! this is a heavy NTR game!!!!! (also don't ask if NTR is avoidable.....)

become a patreon and unlock exclusive content!!!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-07
Release Date: 2024-06-25
Developer: fabpura -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Other Games: Ntr Massager and a Strong Willed Wife
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3763227 View attachment 3763228 View attachment 3763229 View attachment 3763233 View attachment 3763232
Hello there!!!!!

Bustergear

Oct 13, 2020
there are a few scattered across the map..... in shouta's office, in bar, at beach.... as of now, there are like 13 of them....
Oh I haven't gone to shouta's office I wonder where that is.

edit: found it on the new update, Thanks for your hard work Kuramaa

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
kuramaa The idea is nice and the artstyle doesn't bother me, but after the intro I've directly quit the game. The map design makes me want to vomit, come on dude, every room and map is 10x bigger than it should be. At least you have added movement speed selection, but my eyes hurt just looking at it.

Sorry for speaking so bluntly, this experience triggered me a little.

Reactions: Smokenoke

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
kuramaa The idea is nice and the artstyle doesn't bother me, but after the intro I've directly quit the game. The map design makes me want to vomit, come on dude, every room and map is 10x bigger than it should be. At least you have added movement speed selection, but my eyes hurt just looking at it.

Sorry for speaking so bluntly, this experience triggered me a little.
Na that's fair.... i am still learning after all... i wanted to go for big spaces so that mitsu will have more space to escape and run around from npc's

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Is there already a button to show or hide her image without needing to meet every perv just to see the outfit you have or it isn't implemented yet.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote